diy solar

diy solar

CHINS CUSTOMER SERVICE

Laurens Sandell

Hi Will and the rest of course.
You'd wanna know about Chins customerservice??? ... well I know how it is.

They are GREAT! Patient,eager and willing to help att any moment.
The past months I have done a lot of study which battery to buy for our RV.
Finally made up my mind to go for the smart battery 300ah from Chins. But it was no succes to buy it via Amazon or others .
So I send Chins an email if they could help me with their product. Ever since they have been supporting. They sorted out the logistics, came with different ways of shipping and fixed in the end a company for the transportation to the Netherlands. They kept me on top of the every stage of the shippingprocess.
Tomorrow , not even 3 weeks later, I will receive the battery.

GREAT JOB...( although I haven't seen the battery yet :)
kind regards
Laurens

Finally made up my mind to go for the smart battery 300ah from Chins. But it was no succes to buy it via Amazon or others .
So I send Chins an email if they could help me with their product. Ever since they have been supporting. They sorted out the logistics, came with different ways of shipping and fixed in the end a company for the transportation to the Netherlands. They kept me on top of the every stage of the shippingprocess.

kind regards
Laurens
Thank you so much for your recognition and encouragment.
We will continue to produce high-quality products and provide excellent service.
You can also contact me directly if you need any help.
Best wishes
Canace

kind regards
Laurens
I have no complaints, glad I purchased their product! Have you had any dealings with Growatt?

Back