diy solar

diy solar

Code 04

Yes, that is a good idea to charge one at a time so is easier to diagnose the issue if one comes up.

Charge at 13.7V. Unless the charger is capable of delivering more than 80A you can leave the amps setting at max. Those are 400Ah batteries so 80 charging amps is still only 0.2C. The current will fall off as the batteries reach full charge.
I'm sorry one last question and I appreciate your help what if one cell is higher then the rest and this is why it's tripping the breaker when I charge it do you think they will all Ballance out to be all equal?

I'm sorry one last question and I appreciate your help what if one cell is higher then the rest and this is why it's tripping the breaker when I charge it do you think they will all Ballance out to be all equal?
If the balancing function of the BMS is working properly they will eventually balance but 400Ah is a large battery and could take a long while. I would let it charge at 13.7V for at least 24 hours or more. Without access to individual cell voltages its really difficult to know for sure if the BMS is in fact balancing the cells.

If the balancing function of the BMS is working properly they will eventually balance but 400Ah is a large battery and could take a long while. I would let it charge at 13.7V for at least 24 hours or more. Without access to individual cell voltages its really difficult to know for sure if the BMS is in fact balancing the cells.
Thanks alot you just taught me something about this that I can use in the future 👍

Back