diy solar

diy solar

conext xw+ 6848 (3) sold

dcastelo

Hey guys, new here but already learning a bunch just browsing around!

I bought 4 conext xw+ 6848 inverters a while back, I was going to attempt to do 3 phase system with them but over runs on my shop cost and battery costs for the size I need to run my large equipment is out of my budget now. I am changing directions on this and so I am selling the 3 of the inverters. Keeping one for my house though.

These are top notch inverter/battery chargers and would be great for either grid-tied or off grid power. This is a very adaptable inverter capable of single phase, split phase, or 3 phase (if you have 3 of them). I didn’t want to go with anything cheap and have to buy it twice (or loose a phase while my machine is running, even worse!) so that’s why these can even be used for Commercial use. There are also a bunch of extra modules you can add to this to get your system setup exactly how you need it.

They are still in the box and never installed, though they are a little older. I would like to get $3,000ea for them, but I would trust the opinions here if that is too much; but these are around $3,700 new.

located in Las Cruces, NM if you are interested or I am willing to ship as well. 20220427_162130.jpg20220427_162238.jpg20220430_180355.jpg20220430_180608.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, Happened across your post and was surprised that there are not more responses. Did you sell any of the 3 yet? Wish I had more space in my garage to stack on another one. The XW+ is a real workhorse, I'm using one unit to back up the whole house. Was lucky back in 2018 was able to find a similar situation with previously owned/new product in the crate. If I remember correctly, I paid about $2,650. Back then they could be purchased new from discount stores like Solar Biz for about $3,200. Prices have definitely gone up. You are asking $3,000, If anyone reads this, they can rest assured the XW+ 6848 is worth every penny of that.

Back