diy solar

diy solar

Configure Inverter for off grid solar system

marlinb619

Hey guys, I'm using 2 of the BluePower SP6548 SOLAR INVERTER and 6 of the EG4 (48V/100AH) LL Battery.
The inverters switches to the grid mode when the batteries runs out of power (0% SOC). How can I make my inverters switch to grid mode when the batteries are about 10% of charge?
Please see attached files for the inverter and battery manuals.

Attachments

• Battery EG4 (48V:100AH) Manual.pdf
    746.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Battery EG4-LL 48v spec sheet.pdf
    636.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Inverter Manual.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 5
Inverter manual says, "If “User-Defined” is selected,battery charge voltage and low DCcut-off voltage can be set up inprogram 26, 27 and 29."

"12 Setting voltage point back toutility source when selecting“SBU” (SBU priority) inprogram 01.Available options for 48V model:46V (default) Setting range is from 44V to 51V.Increment of each click is 1V."

"29Low DC cut-off voltage:⚫ If battery power is onlypower source available,inverter will shut down.⚫ If PV energy andbatterypower are available,inverter will chargebattery without ACoutput.⚫ If PV energy, batterypower and utility are allavailable, inverter willtransfer to line modeand provide outputpower to loads.48V model default: 44.0VIf self-defined is selected in program 5, this program can be setup. Setting range is from 42.0V to 48.0V for 48V model.Increment of each click is 0.1V. Low DC cut-off voltage will befixed to setting value no matter whatpercentage of load is connected."

I don't think it tracks Ah and SoC, but you may be able to set a voltage in the lower knee of LiFePO4 curve to do about what you want.

Back