diy solar

diy solar

Daly Active balance

kikko7

hi I have a Daly 16s active balancer on a 15s battery, connected as per the diagram found on the net, then I set 15 cells from the android app. I made many settings but even activating the balance it always remains OFF. What could be the problem. sorry my english.

Some of these needs a wakeup with +5V shortly.
If you google the process it will probably be a YT vido or similar showing it.

Some of these needs a wakeup with +5V shortly.
If you google the process it will probably be a YT vido or similar showing it.
thanks for the information. can you send me the link of this activation? I did a search but couldn't find anything

thanks for the information. can you send me the link of this activation? I did a search but couldn't find anything
how did you resolve this. am thinking daly is very specific on string cell numbers. a daily 8s bms wouldn't work very well on a 7s string config....unlike the jk, jbd etc

hi I have a Daly 16s active balancer on a 15s battery, connected as per the diagram found on the net, then I set 15 cells from the android app. I made many settings but even activating the balance it always remains OFF. What could be the problem. sorry my english.
Let me get this correct, you bought the wrong one (a 16s) and you expect it to work properly on a 15s? I don't think this sounds like a wise idea. On AliBaba the Daly store shows separate models for a 15s vs 16s.

Back