diy solar

diy solar

Daly Active Balancer not responding

Tazmadman

I have a 4S daly active balancer that is unresponsive, i cannot see the bluetooth in the app and i tried another bluetooth module and cable from my 250ah BMS but nothing
I have the correct voltages on the balance wires and the green led is off
Ive tried to see it with a android and iPhone nut niether see it in the app
Am i missing something ? is there a prosess to wake it up and get the bluetooth working

I have a 4S daly active balancer that is unresponsive, i cannot see the bluetooth in the app and i tried another bluetooth module and cable from my 250ah BMS but nothing
Am i missing something ? is there a prosess to wake it up and get the bluetooth working
I believe you know your way around Daly, and turned on the Bluetooth via the small button on the Bluetooth dongle.

swap known functioning BT dongle if issue persists

Last edited:
I have what may be a few dumb sounding questions. You are asking not about a Daly BMS, but a Daly Active Balancer, correct? And if so, Is this on a 4s pack? Do you already have a Daly BMS?

Back