diy solar

diy solar

New Daly 100A BMS with active balance and remote monitoring via cloud.

apctjb

Solar Enthusiast
Got an email from Daly introducing a new BMS that sounds interesting. (See below). Pricing is ~$100 USD for 100A 16S BMS.

Curious to hear if anyone has tried this out and their impressions...

Now we are introducing our Newest Product: Home Storage BMS with 1A ACTIVA BALANCE function.
* Be integrated with interface board with one dry contact and four DIP switch, 10A parallel module, and 1A active balancer
* Supports UART(Modbus), RS485, and CAN communication functions, can be used to monitor data and set parameters by PC software
* Be compatible with the following inverter: Voltronic power, Growatt, SRNE, Pylon, DeYe, SMA, Aiswei, Victron energy, Must
* Supports Bluetooth/Wifi module, using with SMARTBMS app, to monitor data, set parameters, choose inverter protocol, upgrade the BMS firmware and upload data to Daly Cloud(IOT platform) to check

Yup; 2 out of 5. That said the 3 that did end up working have been fine for the past 9 months. The communication with Growatt SPF inverters is what caught my eye. Would be nice to have the inverters talking with the BMS...

Yup; 2 out of 5. That said the 3 that did end up working have been fine for the past 9 months. The communication with Growatt SPF inverters is what caught my eye. Would be nice to have the inverters talking with the BMS...
Just buy their WNT interface board.

Hello. I searched the forums a bit, but I can't find anything. I have now bought their interface board. Today, I spent a whole day messing with the connection to the Growat inverter and it didn't work at all. I have usb to RS485 and connect to the Interface board without any problem. I can't establish a connection with the inverter, neither RS nor CAN communication. I tried almost all the protocols on the inverter, but I had no luck with this one. The inverter is Growat ES 5000 with RS485 and BMS connection. Does anyone have any ideas?20230924_184031~2.jpg20230816_153827~2.jpg

Hello. I searched the forums a bit, but I can't find anything. I have now bought their interface board. Today, I spent a whole day messing with the connection to the Growat inverter and it didn't work at all. I have usb to RS485 and connect to the Interface board without any problem. I can't establish a connection with the inverter, neither RS nor CAN communication. I tried almost all the protocols on the inverter, but I had no luck with this one. The inverter is Growat ES 5000 with RS485 and BMS connection. Does anyone have any ideas?View attachment 169937View attachment 169938
maybe could help you

Back