diy solar

diy solar

DALY SOC is not showing

Ananda

Hi, I have a strange issue with my battery BMS. It was working now for about 1.5 years, but yesterday the SOC was after full charge at 28%, but it was at 13.4V (no load/charge). I see that many had the problem in the past, but was it still not fixed? Was there a solution for this, besides ignoring it?

In the DALY app 2.6.9 everything is set correctly at 200Ah, and it was working great until yesterday. I have no idea what happened - when I reopened the app after 20min. it jumped from 89% to 4%, and now I can't get it past 28%.

Any ideas would be great, thx
Marko

Attachments

• Image-1.jpeg
    Image-1.jpeg
    41.2 KB · Views: 3
  • image-1a.jpeg
    image-1a.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 3
  • image-2.jpeg
    image-2.jpeg
    40 KB · Views: 3
  • image-2a.jpeg
    image-2a.jpeg
    22.5 KB · Views: 3
Make sure you didn't accidentally change it from series to parallel cells. And what happens if you manually set the SOC to 100% via the app?

I am using it as Series (simple; first icon left). I can not change the SOC to anything - it calculates it itself from capacity and most probably voltage.

Why can you not change the SOC? Every Daly I have let's you manually set it on the Parameters Settings - Cell Characteristics tab.
Side note: I have found that if you had set the BT to not timeout, it can throw off the SOC after a while if you are not actively using the battery.

Yes, I have the option "SOC Setup", but when I add 100 and then click OK it asks for 123456 code and after the code nothing happens. And BT is set to 3600S.

Is there a way to reset the DALY to factory settings?

Hi, yes, single is my one as well. Reset, calibration won't work either. I guess I need another BMS :-/

I tried the left one as well as the right one - there is no change. I only did not select the middle one, since some weird message comes up that I can break the BMS by selecting it.

I tried the left one as well as the right one - there is no change. I only did not select the middle one, since some weird message comes up that I can break the BMS by selecting it.
disconnect the bluetooth dongle for 60 secs..reinsert...select series - far right...then click on the bt dongle number that pops up,,,and you would be ok

Back