diy solar

diy solar

Decode CALB cells ?

Hipster

i just received some CALB Cells - curious to see what the QR code says - or maybe i dont want to see it - haha

it dosnt seem to work - or i am doing something wrong - has anyone decoded a CALB Cell ?

if so -what did you use - and how did you do it - i have two sets of numbers - hard to get a good pic with lighting

230ah CALB - any suggestions - just got them from Docan Power - arrived in mint condition -packing - each cell inspection looks excellent - i test each one - for Cap. doing one now - will take time - i checked volts when i got them and IR was what it says on the sticking on the side of the Cell

i do one cell at a time - 8 cells total - any ideas on this barcode thing -

thanks

Attachments

• Cell 1 230ah Calb.jpg
    Cell 1 230ah Calb.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 8
looks like its the same barcode as mines - could that be ? or did you copy my bar code to check it ? i wonder if this is legit or ??

they look excellent condition -

it was checked again - this is what it shows now - i dont know how it was checked - what reader checked it but there is the results

must be a different code reader for these cells - if this is correct - then they are new recent production

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    386.8 KB · Views: 12
i am told - to use the manufactor website to check them - not the phone code readers - its not the same - trying to get the link to the code reader from the site - but its not in english - i cant seem to find it - i may be wrong then and they are recent and new - etc,

Ok we figured it out - forget those apps on the cell phone - they are not always accurate as in my case it was way off and wrong - global power has a code checker - but it didnt work for me - so i got concerned - well it turns out - it was the browser Firefox - not alot of sites work correctly with firefox - i have many others same thing - like Con ed - etc, once i use Edge Microsoft - it works fine - cells were produced Oct. 21 - but shows correct - CALB 230ah etc, etc,

Attachments

• cell 1.PNG
    cell 1.PNG
    219.7 KB · Views: 13
Back