diy solar

diy solar

Deye disconnect from the grid

Vlak

Hey, everybody.
I have a problem, I hope someone can help me....

My hardware configuration:
Three stabilisers, rated 18kW, on each phase
Three Deye SUN-10K-SG04LP3-EU three-phase inverters connected in parallel.

Essence of the problem:
The inverters periodically disconnect from the grid, with no errors or warnings.
The inverter input voltage is stabilised at 220 volts.
The voltage at the output from the stabiliser is 220 volts.
The voltage at the input to the stabiliser is not stable, the more consumption the lower the voltage, it can be 140-220 volts.

I noticed that disconnections from the network occur at the moment when the voltage at the input of the stabiliser quickly decreases to 140-170 volts. The inverter behaves more or less stable with a slow decrease. In all cases, the voltage at the inverter input is 220 volts.

My understanding of what is happening is that inverters can see the low voltage on the other side of the stabilisers at the moment of stabilisation. As far as I know any stabiliser has a response time, in my case the stabiliser manufacturer specifies 1 millisecond.

My question is, can I reduce the sensitivity of the inverter to the mains parameters?
What do the parameters in the (Grid Satting\IP Protection) tab affect?
What happens if I increase the time on this menu page, from 0.1 to 0.16, or from 0.1 to 0.2 for example. What would that affect?

My questions are based on my understanding of the problem. If there are people who have encountered something similar or have their own perspective, I would appreciate a comment.

Attachments

• Grid Setting.png
    Grid Setting.png
    146 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
The inverter will go offline (for high voltage) if it sees 260.0v or more for 10 minutes, or 265.0v instant (HV3).
You can change the parameters to whatever window you want.

You could have something like:
260.0v Over Voltage u>10 min.
263.0v HV1 with 10.0s
265.0v HV2 with 0.10s
265.2v HV3 (instant).

Similar settings for LV (low voltage), and HF/LF (frequency).

Note: there may be utility requirements to stay connected for various lengths of time at specified voltages and frequency.

Back