diy solar

diy solar

Deye Inverter supplier in US

BDP

Currently have a Deye SUN-8K-SGo1LP1-US inverter at a home in MX and would like to expand the system and get another Deye inverter for consistency however Deye is not available in MX now and I can't seem to find a US based supplier for Deye inverters. Does anyone know of suppliers here in US or have an idea of a compatible alternative?
Thanks

Sol-Ark is the only US Deye distributor.
As of a little over a year ago.
Being new to solar I didn't know about any agreement. I should be able to get a comparable unit through Sol-Ark that should work for my system, right? Thanks

AFAIK, they distribute across the Americas and have exclusive rights over the territory and split phase equipment from DEYE

However you may not be able to stack a Deye with a SolArk. This is a question for SolArk sales I guess

AFAIK, they distribute across the Americas and have exclusive rights over the territory and split phase equipment from DEYE

However you may not be able to stack a Deye with a SolArk. This is a question for SolArk sales I guess
Nah, cause you know what their answer will be ..
"You need to buy 2 sol-arks"

@OP, You might be able to buy a Deye off someone that bought it before that clampdown..
I've seen multiple pass by here

I heard there are some suppliers in Puerto Rico that will ship to the us. I don't know if this is a rumor as I didn't follow up

Being new to solar I didn't know about any agreement. I should be able to get a comparable unit through Sol-Ark that should work for my system, right? Thanks
They are probably not compatible.

I heard there are some suppliers in Puerto Rico that will ship to the us. I don't know if this is a rumor as I didn't follow up
Unless they have old stock.
They wouldn't have access to the split-phase versions.

$1650 for 8K. It's time for Deye to break contract with Sol-Ark. They can try to manufacture them on their own (or not, lol).

Back