diy solar

diy solar

DEYE provider (SUN-8K-SG01LP1-EU)

I meant if you order directly from Deye. Ningbo Cinco shared that with me. I have not been able to get in contact with Deye
Deye direct, MOQ is 5

Я связался с Деем напрямую из своего бизнес-аккаунта. Надеюсь, они предоставят образец. Однако представитель Ningbo Cinco Solar Co., Ltd сообщил, что минимальный заказ Deye составляет 100 единиц... Я тоже звоню, но номер телефона Deye воспроизводит бесконечный цикл с записанным звуком на китайском языке.

Единственная ссылка на Ningbo Cinco Solar Co., Ltd находится в посте ниже. Это положительная ссылка

Как вы упомянули, меня беспокоит приобретение поддельного устройства, поэтому я потрачу некоторое время на изучение и обновление информации.
Good evening everyone!!! I'm also afraid of falling for a fake Deye inverter. If there are reliable sellers, please share their contacts on Alibaba, I would like to buy from 8 kilowatts

Anyone who has had experience with this seller, please share your experience, he offers a very attractive price for this inverter.

Ningbo Cinco is a reliable supplier who buys directly in quantity from the mfgr Ningbo Deye
Vicky Zhang (vicky@cinco-solar.com) will take good care of customers and will negotiate the best freight price for you with forwarders.

I am messaging now to see if they can send me bigger deye inverters to Canada. We could be out of the Sol ark clause. I have a Sol ark 15k currently powering out off grid house. But id like a backup inverter.

I am messaging now to see if they can send me bigger deye inverters to Canada. We could be out of the Sol ark clause. I have a Sol ark 15k currently powering out off grid house. But id like a backup inverter.
You can get the 12K Deye for less than $2K

You can get the 12K Deye for less than $2K
From who? They are quoting 2134 for the 8k. If live a split phase 12k but from who? From my understanding the deye 8k is the solark = 12k

I found good supplier who sells rebadged deye as megarevo or invt brands. Looks the same though.

From who? They are quoting 2134 for the 8k. If live a split phase 12k but from who? From my understanding the deye 8k is the solark = 12k
The specs are better on the Deye 8k, and it can be paralleled. I’ll PM you some that I have been in contact with. They said 12k works in Canadian market, but “locked?” in US market. Not sure how that works.

Last edited:

These people have been very honest in chat. Even admit deye has exclusive agent for North America so they won't sell deye brand. 1758 plus ship DDP for this inverter.

R8KLNA is basically the 12k solark. 12k input solar.

Is this ever confusing. Now the R8KLNA is the same as the eg4 8k. Lol!

Wow the rebranding in the solar scene is out of control. We need a master pinned thread about what is what our there and what is the original lol

Although they would sell me the 12k, I bought the Deye 8k as they said they could not support me with the 12k. Didn’t really get a definitive answer about what makes it locked in the US market? I asked if it could be unlocked, kinda like jailbreaking an iPhone, etc. But never really got an answer to that question.

I found good supplier who sells rebadged deye as megarevo or invt brands. Looks the same though.
Megarevo's and invt arent rebadged deye's.

diy solar

diy solar
Back