diy solar

diy solar

Deye SUN-8K-SG02LP3-EU works with Seplos BMS v2 (10E)

MSXGames

Hi All,

If this question is already asked or there is a threath, please forgive me.

But my question is as followed
I have 2 battery kits with each a Seplos BMS v2 (10E), with 16 cells
I am thinking of buying the Deye sun-8k-sg04lp3-eu and connect the Seplos battery kits to it.

The thing that I want to know is, does the Deye inverter works with the Seplos BMS v2 (10E) ?

Does anyone have the settings for it ?

Thank you
Kind regards

Yes, it should work. Set Deye to Lithium 00 or 01, I can't remember.

Hi All,

If this question is already asked or there is a threath, please forgive me.

But my question is as followed
I have 2 battery kits with each a Seplos BMS v2 (10E), with 16 cells
I am thinking of buying the Deye sun-8k-sg04lp3-eu and connect the Seplos battery kits to it.

The thing that I want to know is, does the Deye inverter works with the Seplos BMS v2 (10E) ?

Does anyone have the settings for it ?

Thank you
Kind regards
will work perfectly , both on CANbus and RS485
( i run a variant of these inverters and seplos mason boxes and 10E bms)

btw love the username ;-) en welkom op het forum

@houseofancients

Dank je wel voor de ontvangst :)

Then I have another question, the Deye inverter is working and is charger the battery, but when there is no solar, the Deye inverter will not use the batteries to power the house (battery discharge to power the inverter) and the inverter is using grid power for powering the house.
Is it possible that I forget a setting ?

@houseofancients

Dank je wel voor de ontvangst :)

Then I have another question, the Deye inverter is working and is charger the battery, but when there is no solar, the Deye inverter will not use the batteries to power the house (battery discharge to power the inverter) and the inverter is using grid power for powering the house.
Is it possible that I forget a setting ?
How's you mode setting, "load first" or "battery first" ?
Have you setup Time of Use ?

Time of Use is on (grid or gen charge is off)
I have Zero Export To Load first (think this is the battery first, then load house, then grid)
I want to use Zero Export To CT (load house, battery, grid), but if I use this Zero Export To CT, it is beeping, I think because the ct-clamps are not installed yet, but there is a ct meter (chnt) installed.
The ct-clamps need to be on a specific place, but I am in doubt, before the circuit breaker and after the grid meter or after the circuit breaker and before the chnt meter.

Here are the pictures of the inverter settings for the battery.
If you need other pictures of the settings, let me know.

Attachments

• inverter battery set1.jpg
    inverter battery set1.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 6
  • inverter battery set2.jpg
    inverter battery set2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 5
  • inverter battery set3.jpg
    inverter battery set3.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 6
  • inverter battery set4.jpg
    inverter battery set4.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 5
Time of Use is on (grid or gen charge is off)
I have Zero Export To Load first (think this is the battery first, then load house, then grid)
I want to use Zero Export To CT (load house, battery, grid), but if I use this Zero Export To CT, it is beeping, I think because the ct-clamps are not installed yet, but there is a ct meter (chnt) installed.
The ct-clamps need to be on a specific place, but I am in doubt, before the circuit breaker and after the grid meter or after the circuit breaker and before the chnt meter.

Here are the pictures of the inverter settings for the battery.
If you need other pictures of the settings, let me know.
Pm send

Hi All,

Here an update.
What I have found out (thanks to @houseofancients ), is that there are chint 3-phase meters with software from Growatt,
I had a Growatt inverter before and that comes with the chint meter, I thought that all chint meters are the same.
But in this case not, the chint that is delivered with the Growatt inverter will not work with the Deye inverter (pin layout differs).

So I bought a new chint meter and that works flawless with the Deye inverter.

Kind regards

diy solar

diy solar
Back