diy solar

diy solar

Ditch (2) LV6548 for (1) New EG4 6000xp

TheHappyNomads

I know the forum is going ??? over the release of the EG4 6000xp right now so I'll add to the cacophany!

I have been slowly assembling components for a 48v battery system. A while ago I snatched up a couple of LV6548s from Current Connected that were overstock (unreturnable). I was about to purchase the final wiring, fuses, disconnects, etc when I saw this video and the traffic it generated this morning.

Is there any good reason, other than the LV6548s are on hand currently, to go with them instead of purchasing a single 6000xp unit?

I know the forum is going ??? over the release of the EG4 6000xp right now so I'll add to the cacophany!

I have been slowly assembling components for a 48v battery system. A while ago I snatched up a couple of LV6548s from Current Connected that were overstock (unreturnable). I was about to purchase the final wiring, fuses, disconnects, etc when I saw this video and the traffic it generated this morning.

Is there any good reason, other than the LV6548s are on hand currently, to go with them instead of purchasing a single 6000xp unit?

The one 6000xp would provide less than half of what your 6500’s would. So it would depend on your power needs.

Back