diy solar

diy solar

DJLBERMPW, 12V 100AH LiFePO4: $259.00 + free shiping on Amazon ($0.196 per Wh) **Now $168**

eemarty

Solar Enthusiast
It's unclear if this has low temperature charging protection or not. Most of the info seems like it doesn't but one of the product Q&As says this:
Q: Since you did not answer my question, you responded but did not answer. 1. does your battery bms have low temperature charging protection?
A: Yes. Our battery has low temperature cut-off protection. And the working temperature range is: Charge: 0°C ~ 50°C; Discharge: -20°C ~ 60°C
Has anyone purchased these? The brand name is ridiculous. The page says "Returnable until Jan 31, 2023".

The brand name appears to be an acronym for the company DongJin Lithium Battery Energy something something. Looks weird, but sometimes all battery names are already taken.

Apparently stock are in the U.S. and they are mostly aimed at the North American market as much as I can tell. On FB, I've seen videos of them aging batteries on tables and so forth. Maybe hit up the dongjinenergy website.

How good they are? I don't know.

DJLBERMPW?​

It reads like... while somebody was typing out the name the cat walked over the keyboard, and they said f it, that's who we are.

But this seems like an incredible deal. Something I would impulse buy. My RV has a dead deep cycle I am wondering if I should just do it as a drop in..

Check with Will, or lithiumsolar on YouTube, they may have review them or are planning to.

I also bought four of the 12v 100ah. Just over $1080 is a good price. The first thing I’ve noticed when I received them yesterday is that the battery is very lightweight. You grab it thinking it’s will be heavy and the next thing I almost fling the battery out of the bag.. ok quality build and the instructions are so minimal. Well I’m crossing my fingers and see in a month time!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 27
For our non-german speaking friends, heed the warning on the label:

"Do not use as a starter battery". For real. The blurb on Amazon says that they are using automotive-grade cells. Maybe that's why the warning, so a consumer doesn't confuse the two.

We'll see!

I also bought four of the 12v 100ah. Just over $1080 is a good price. The first thing I’ve noticed when I received them yesterday is that the battery is very lightweight. You grab it thinking it’s will be heavy and the next thing I almost fling the battery out of the bag.. ok quality build and the instructions are so minimal. Well I’m crossing my fingers and see in a month time!!
Have you run a capacity test yet?

If you have a scale, could you weigh one of the batteries? If it's significantly less than 22-26lbs that would be interesting. Other cheap lifepo4 batteries seem to be in this range. My Weize 12V 100Ah from a few weeks ago weighs 22.9lbs.

Weigh the battery in a full state of charge or empty? I would think at the full SOC the battery would weigh at bit heavier?

There is a way to tell AA batteries are charged by dropping them on a hard surface and noti g if a dead thump, or a bounce occurs.
Because of the pressure of the electrolyte when charged against the casing.

Back