diy solar

diy solar

Do you always cringe when you see your packages are shipped through FedEx?

I refuse to order from walmart anymore. The last few times they have either pulled a fast one at the moment of shipping setting it to be store picked up when I specified shipping to holding the item ransom for 4 days to try to get me to pick it up (actually shows they are holding it to make me come get it) before actually shipping it.

That last one was the final straw. I still order from samsclub for crackers and my wifes drinks but no more walmart EVER.

I actually preferred to order from Walmart and pick it up from the store when I did my weekly grocery shopping there. But you can't do that anymore. You can order stuff online and they will bring it out to the car, but the problem with that it there's always something that was out of stock so you wouldn't get it. Except 9 out of 10 time if you went into the store the out of stock items would be on the shelf.

I actually preferred to order from Walmart and pick it up from the store when I did my weekly grocery shopping there. But you can't do that anymore. You can order stuff online and they will bring it out to the car, but the problem with that it there's always something that was out of stock so you wouldn't get it. Except 9 out of 10 time if you went into the store the out of stock items would be on the shelf.
The problem I have with it is we don't HAVE a Walmart in the county.

To order from Walmart you have to pick a store as your "home" store. We don't have a home store in the county. So making me have to pick it up is not so convenient for us.

I could see it being a cool idea if we actually had a local Walmart though.

To order from Walmart you have to pick a store as your "home" store. We don't have a home store in the county. So making me have to pick it up is not so convenient for us.

I also live in the country, but since I have to go grocery shopping and Walmart happens to be the closest place to do that that's where I go. There also does happen to be a regular grocery store in the town but it's a lot more expensive and has less stuff so I rarely shop there.
There's also a dollar tree ($1.25 tree) next to Walmart and I buy a few items there also.

I also live in the country, but since I have to go grocery shopping and Walmart happens to be the closest place to do that that's where I go. There also does happen to be a regular grocery store in the town but it's a lot more expensive and has less stuff so I rarely shop there.
There's also a dollar tree ($1.25 tree) next to Walmart and I buy a few items there also.
We did that with the same scenario about 30 years ago. I don't get out much anymore. I think its been 3 years or more since I left the county :)

Yea I tried that… haaa drove 20 miles one way ,to the nearest Walmart went to pick it up and no one could figure out which lock box it was in…after figuring it out with several different managers, (team leaders) …it was the wrong product so I had to go get the right one off the shelf , then go to customer service return area ,get a refund to my card ,then go get in line and pay for the new item… took like 30 min…I could have just walked in and bought it in 5 min…

I think I will just order from Jeff, wait on the Prime Delivery guys to show up, give me my box and tell each other “jokes” for a few minutes …

I know when it's your stuff that the numbers don't mean squat but these folks loose/damage < .5% of the boxes they handle.
I got 30 panels from Santan recently via Fedex and these things looked pristine and a day early to boot. Also you hear horror stories but no one
bothers to tell them "good job". I had one of my customers ask if they could return some equipment via USPS which is normally a no-no but he's
a good customer so I said what the hell. Remember Murphy... The production assistant he delegated the task to was a dyslexic twit and sent it to
the wrong PO box. After about 10 days I was getting ready to charge them for the missing equipment when low and behold it shows up in my box.
You could see where USPS had marked out the wrong address and penciled in the correct. I went and stood in line and told the lady thanks and
what a good job they were doing, I thought she was gonna cry. She said they never hear anything but complaints.
Y'all get ready, I think UPS is going strike this summer. Issues like forced OT and subcontracting are getting old.

My story is getting better by the hour. I’m going to withhold this for a while because I’m curious to see how this all turns out and I don’t want cause undue reputation damage if some wasn’t their fault and how they rectify what is. I know how “stuff” happens in business but how do they handle it can make it a non issue or scorched earth.

Back