diy solar

diy solar

EA Sun ibattery-ay-51.2v-100ah-jj communication issues

atanas

Dear Friends,
I'm writing this because I suffer with EA Sun battery communication for more than one month. My story: At the beginning of January 2024 I bought from EA Sun official AliExpress store inverter https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...7A662Nfi&utparam-url=scene:search|query_from:

and 2 pieces battery packs type ibattery-ay-51.2v-100ah-jj: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100....new_all_items_2007566926224.1005005490213604

Since the mid of January I started to try to establish communication between Batteries and Inverter. The seller after consulting with her engineer give various options that coudn't help mutch. She suggested to upgrade software of the battery and sent bin file. 15 days after order receipt confirmation seller stopped communication as I can't claim return and refund.

Finaly, today, after reading various forums and instructions in internet, I managed to upload the software upgrade in the one of the packs. After upgrade battery stopped working and give message: Connection Fail Will Close! Attahed to this post is a screenshot. Alarm LED flashes continuously. All battery parameters on its display are 0, i.e. capacity, current, cycles, current etc. Communication between the battery and PC BMS Tools is also impossible.
Before upgrade its capacity was 94%. I immediately disconnected battery from inverter and switched off.

I can't rely on support from the seller. Therefore, kindly ask you to help to put back the battery in running mode.
Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• IMG-Erm.jpg
    IMG-Erm.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 4
I’ve bricked a few BMS’s in batteries, and when this happened, the only way to get it working again was to replace it with a new BMS. I’m not familiar with those brands they’re not really namebrand you’ll see commonly throughout this forum so unfortunately I can’t give any specifics. You’re most likely gonna want to look for some method of doing a factory reset to the battery to see if you can get the firmware response again if not, it may require a physical hardware change.

Thanks a lot for your prompt response.
Any help to bring battery to factory settings is highly appreciated. Hope somebody in this forum could give an advise

Back