diy solar

diy solar

Eco-worthy 3000 watt hybrid No AC Output

DevMitch

Hi, I’ve been through my settings over 10 times and read the manual 10x…

Can anyone point me in the right direction as the output is only 4v. It used to work but in bypass mode stealing power from the grid not the battery.

If voltages should be set up right too, not sure why the inverter would turn on?

Attachments

• IMG_7179.jpeg
    IMG_7179.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7180.jpeg
    IMG_7180.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7181.jpeg
    IMG_7181.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7184.jpeg
    IMG_7184.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 8
Do you have it in Eco mode (power saving mode)? Barring that I would say you have a dud box.

Had not occurred to me when it was showing 4vAC but now with it showing zero I wonder if your AC breaker is tripped. It is a push to reset type on the bottom of the AIO.

Now that's strange...
So it looks like an SRNE rebranded as Eco worthy.

Have you tried disconnecting the AC IN and just running from battery?

Had not occurred to me when it was showing 4vAC but now with it showing zero I wonder if your AC breaker is tripped. It is a push to reset type on the bottom of the AIO.
AFAIK the breaker is for the AC input, not the output.
Look at #7 here from my SRNE manual:
SmartSelect_20240617-230423_Samsung Notes.jpg

Now that's strange...
So it looks like an SRNE rebranded as Eco worthy.

Have you tried disconnecting the AC IN and just running from battery?
Yes. Still 4v. No output, I don’t even read 4v on meter.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 2
Works when plugged into AC but only goes into bypass mode? Manual talks little to nothing about bypass mode. No DC to AC is being inverted too just bypass my house?

Attachments

• IMG_7210.jpeg
    IMG_7210.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 4
Bypass mode is simply routing the AC in to the AC out and running the inverter as a charger from it. If the inverter is operating off PV and battery, supplying AC out, the AC in is disconnected by a relay. Your load voltage indication should show 120v in either state. The fact it is showing no voltage is indicative of failure. So WARRANTY TIME.

Bypass mode is simply routing the AC in to the AC out and running the inverter as a charger from it. If the inverter is operating off PV and battery, supplying AC out, the AC in is disconnected by a relay. Your load voltage indication should show 120v in either state. The fact it is showing no voltage is indicative of failure. So WARRANTY TIME.
Ah man... guess I'll open a return.. its brand new, ebay!

Thanks for the update. Yes it is rated as a PSW which the O-scope you image is showing.
Thanks Matt!

If anyone is interested in this Eco-Worthy Hybrid Inverter and want any info from it, message me.
I just wanted to test for PSW so I can run my computers :)

diy solar

diy solar
Back