diy solar

diy solar

Ecoflow Delta 2 XT60 input from Zendure won't exceed 98W

JerkyChew

Don't ask why, it's a long story... But I have a Zendure B6400 satellite battery outputting to the XT60 input of an Ecoflow Delta 2. I first was using the cigarette lighter port output of the Zendure to the Ecoflow, which topped out at 98W input. The Zendure's manual showed the specs as 126W max so while it did seem low, I assumed that there was some overhead involved. The manual showed that the Anderson output was 12.6V at 30 amps, so I ordered an Anderson to XT60 cable. I plugged in the new cable and was surprised to see that the Ecoflow's input was still stuck at 98W.

From looking at the Ecoflow specs, the solar charging can max out at 500W, but the "car charging" is "12V/24V battery, 8A" - Since 12*8 = 96, I'm assuming that I'm stuck at 98ish because the Ecoflow only recognizes the input as a car charger. Is there something I can do to fool the Ecoflow into thinking my Zendure is a solar panel, or am I stuck due to the fact that the Zendure can only output 12 volts? Is there something else I can do to get the Delta 2 to increase its input wattage with my current setup?

you need to use an xt60i cable instead of the xt60. xt60i has a pin that allows the higher charge. also the end connector to the delta is orange, not yellow as on the regular xt60

Back