diy solar

diy solar

Ecoflow Delta Pro error

BigDoug

This seems like a long shot, but I figured I'd give it a shot since I've come up empty on every other avenue so far.

One of my Delta Pros will randomly turn the inverter off due to a 115 error code, which is it saying that it's too cold. The issue here is that it's in a bedroom that remains somewhere between 70 and 75° F. The app also shows that the device itself is in that same range when it gives that error code.

I've tried contacting Ecoflow customer service through email - they originally responded immediately with a generic "move the DP inside or to a warmer spot, the 115 error indicates it's too cold" - they clearly didn't read the email beyond the code since I explained that it's inside, in a temperature controlled area that was nowhere near "cold". I replied back with that information again and didn't hear from them again - that was three weeks ago. Five days ago I also figured it was worth a shot to reach out through the customer service portal on the app. Got a generic response that their agents were not all available and to please hold a moment. Nothing since.

I can't replicate the issue. I thought that there was the tiniest chance that it being near the air conditioning vent was somehow actually making it cold enough to trigger the problem, but I moved it to the other side of the room and it still happened. I tried turning on x-boost, it still happened. Had it happen with x-boost off.

The issue quickly corrects itself. Sometimes it can turn back on immediately. Sometimes it will take 2-3 minutes. Still, there is A), no reason I can come up with for this to actually be happening, and B), that it's been several weeks without hearing back from customer service despite repeated attempts to contact them.... I'm at a bit of a loss.

I have searched high and low on the internet and not found anyone else having this issue, so I doubt anyone has an answer, but I'm also open to suggestions.

Just wanted to give an update.

I posted a similar topic over on the Ecoflow reddit and customer service got in touch with me almost immediately. They sent me a shipping label and had me return it. It arrived to them on Friday. I just got the replacement 15 minutes ago.

Back