diy solar

diy solar

EcoFlow Double Voltage Hub 240 Volts

BrownMutt

Hello,

I am wondering if the EcoFlow Double Voltage Hub that outputs 240V is Split-Phase. Also is the Hub itself an active or passive device ? Does it take the 120v from each EcoFlow and synchronise it itself or does it simply communicate back to the EcoFlows and allow then to synchronise to each other?

Thank you

Hello,

I am wondering if the EcoFlow Double Voltage Hub that outputs 240V is Split-Phase. Also is the Hub itself an active or passive device ? Does it take the 120v from each EcoFlow and synchronise it itself or does it simply communicate back to the EcoFlows and allow then to synchronise to each other?

Thank you
That's exactly what it does, taking 120v from each unit and actively synchronizing the phase control to get the sine waves to play correctly.

I think they serve two different purposes. The Double Voltage Hub takes two 120v volt units and "synchronizes" them so as to produce 240 volts in a simple receptacle you can plug into. While the Smart Home panel becomes part of your home breaker panel system. It can produce 240 volts with two Delta Pros, but also can smartly control which circuits are running from Ecoflow and which are running from the grid.

Reactions: Tym
Cool thing about the Smart Home panel is that you can program what circuits you want to power through out the day while still connected to grid and having the delta pro connected to solar at the same time.

diy solar

diy solar
Back