diy solar

diy solar

Ecoflow prime day purchases

Crowz

Solar Wizard
Has anyone received their delta 2's or other ecoflow products that they bought during the prime day event?

They sent me the fake tracking number to trick amazon into believing they mailed me my purchase which seems the norm from what I have read elsewhere. I'm just wondering if after 2 weeks has anyone received anything.

Still nothing here. No updated tracking number and no delta 2 either.

I ordered a delta 2, expandable battery, and an alternator charger just before the actual prime day. They shipped in separate shipments and Amazon's tracking got all mixed up, so I contacted ecoflow through amazon and they cleared it up and gave me the tracking number for the final package. I received everything within 10 days or so. I just checked my amazon orders and I ordered everything on July 11, received the delta 2 on july 14, the expanded battery on july 17, and the alternator charger on july 22nd ish (don't remember the exact date).

I ordered a delta 2, expandable battery, and an alternator charger just before the actual prime day. They shipped in separate shipments and Amazon's tracking got all mixed up, so I contacted ecoflow through amazon and they cleared it up and gave me the tracking number for the final package. I received everything within 10 days or so. I just checked my amazon orders and I ordered everything on July 11, received the delta 2 on july 14, the expanded battery on july 17, and the alternator charger on july 22nd ish (don't remember the exact date).
I contacted them with seller question feature after 2 or 3 days of the tracking number showing invalid on the fedex site.

This is how it went :

Fedex says "No record of this tracking number can be found at this time, please check the number and try again later"Is xxxxxxxxxxx the right tracking number?

Jul 25, 2024 12:14 AM
Dear Customer,Thank you for contacting us, we apologize for the inconvenience.Your order has not yet been shipped.
Due to the surge in orders due to Amazon Prime Day promotion, we are sorry that the device you purchased is currently out of stock.

Once the device arrives at our warehouse, we will ship it in the order in which the order was placed.Once again, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.

Sincerely,EcoFlow Andy

Last edited:
Color me shocked and appalled!

Only thing I ordered were 4 170w panels and 4 bracket mounts on prime day, both arrived without issues, I even chose the slow option and they shipped via UPS.

I got my Bluetti AC180 Prime Day purchase 3 days after Prime Day. I have to think they were swamped also, because $499 was a good deal on that. I think it is past time that you get your Delta.

I'd cancel except I got so cheap I figure its worth waiting a bit. Just wondering if anyone else had the same problem or had received theirs yet.

$411.17 is what it was with the discounts.

I figured I'd update the fun for everyone.

Examples of ecoflows handling of this.

1. Fedex shows the tracking number invalid.
No record of this tracking number can be found at this time, please check the number and try again later

2. Ecoflow admitted they lied about it.
YOUR CONVERSATION WITH

EF ECOFLOW-US​

Jul 24, 2024 7:39 AM
Fedex says "No record of this tracking number can be found at this time, please check the number and try again later"Is xxxxxxxxx the right tracking number?
Jul 25, 2024 12:14 AM
Dear Customer,Thank you for contacting us, we apologize for the inconvenience.Your order has not yet been shipped.Due to the surge in orders due to Amazon Prime Day promotion, we are sorry that the device you purchased is currently out of stock.Once the device arrives at our warehouse, we will ship it in the order in which the order was placed.Once again, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.Sincerely,EcoFlow Andy
Jul 30, 2024 2:05 PM
Has the delta 2 warehouse received any of these yet and has mine shipped? If so can I get a real tracking number for it please?
Jul 30, 2024 11:48 PM
Dear Customer,Our stock is expected to arrive in early August, at which time we will send it out in order of order, and will provide you with a tracking number after it has been sent out.Best regards,EcoFlow Brooks

3. Ecoflow told amazon they actually shipped it.
tracking2trimmed.jpg

A lot of merchants print the shipping label days or weeks before they ship it. Even for some items sold by Amazon themselves. FedEx, UPS, etc would show the tracking number but they have not actually taken possession of the item. It could sit in their system for weeks before anything happens.

Technically they should not show that it has been shipped when all they’ve done is reserve the tracking number. It’s misleading at minimum.

A lot of merchants print the shipping label days or weeks before they ship it. Even for some items sold by Amazon themselves. FedEx, UPS, etc would show the tracking number but they have not actually taken possession of the item. It could sit in their system for weeks before anything happens.
Yep except fedex says the number is invalid. I'm used to sellers filing with a shipper and getting around to shipping a day or so later. Totally normal.

Ecoflow is making up tracking numbers. Notice in the messages with me they are telling me I will get a tracking number when it actually ships after they get some of the delta 2's in stock. Everything I have found online shows where people who didn't find out the numbers were invalid later started seeing their orders going to other people and freaking out about it. What they didn't know was the numbers they were given during the prime events were made up. So when a real fedex order happened somewhere in the world the fake number they were given by ecoflow ended up matching a real order.

Of course whenever I do get a real tracking number if it doesn't match the one they sent out when I ordered it that will be the real proof. If it does match then I'll be sure to update this all to indicated it.

Last edited:
I see. I didn’t realize that’s what they were doing. That’s messed up. But it does look like they are backlogged with shipping the Delta 2. Right now Amazon shows the Delta 2 shipping around August 29 - September 10. That is if you ordered one today and paid regular price.

I see. I didn’t realize that’s what they were doing. That’s messed up. But it does look like they are backlogged with shipping the Delta 2. Right now Amazon shows the Delta 2 shipping around August 29 - September 10. That is if you ordered one today and paid regular price.
Yep. I'd probably be ticked if I cared about getting the thing. I just bought it because someone mentioned it in the prime sale thread :)

Ive never owned one of these power stations before and figured what the heck its cheap compared to full price.

Yep. I'd probably be ticked if I cared about getting the thing. I just bought it because someone mentioned it in the prime sale thread :)

Ive never owned one of these power stations before and figured what the heck its cheap compared to full price.
Last year when I got my Delta 2 max during prime days it took nearly 5-6 weeks I think. They started offering me additional discounts to not cancel as ship date continued to slip. Price was low so I stayed strong till I finally received it.

$411 is a heck of a deal for a 1kwh portable unit. Regular price, not so much. I have a Delta Pro which is extremely overpriced.

At $411 it’s hard to beat even if you bought the parts separately.
You got a 1kwh battery $250
MPPT charge controller $100
Pure sine wave inverter $100
Various connectors, cables, fuses, switches $50
A nice box to put it all in $50

I'll ride this one out since I don't need it and I want to see how it plays out. I'll also send all of this to amazon afterwards. They may not do anything about it but they might after I send all of the links to the sites I found where others were saying its normal that they do this to people during the prime thing. Amazon gets a bit testy about their image.

Yes definitely keep good records of this in case something goes wrong. Amazon’s return policy is 30 days. The A-Z guarantee with 3rd party sellers is also 30 days. This is your proof that the 30 days should not even start until they’ve shipped it to you.

I haven't got mine yet, but I wasn't expecting it yet. Many of the prime day items I ordered stated that they would be received in mid-August.

I thought that was a bit odd, but maybe expected since there is so much ordered on Prime Day. spreading it out might help their warehouses keep up.

diy solar

diy solar
Back