diy solar

diy solar

EcoFlow Smart Home Panel error in App

GooseC

Hello. Long time lurker, first time poster. I recently had my EcoFlow Smart Home panel installed. Two Delta pros and one extra battery each. This morning I tried to connect to the App and am getting "setting up the grid." I am unable to save any settings. The SHP appears to be running properly, I just can't access it to change any settings or look at battery usage. Has anyone run into this? I don't want to do an IOT reset and lose any of my automations if I can avoid it. It's been running for over a month without any issues. I did send an email to EcoFlow support; but as many of us know, the wait time for any response is days. Any help or guidance is much appreciated. Thank you.

Made with Google Translate!

Ecoflow Smart Home Panel Relay problem management

Hello,

First of all, thank you very much for all the information based on both the questions and the answers.
You have managed to find a solution to a manufacturing error.
One of the legs of the relay is short, so if you plug it in, it won't touch the ear in the contact panel.
What to do? The description has been working for 1 week, so I dare to share it.
You will need an old micro sd card adapter.
Take out one of the legs that connects to the inner ear. (see picture 1)
Solder the removed leg to the shortest leg.
/Important. During soldering, care must be taken to ensure that the legs are not even accidentally in contact during soldering. If two legs touch or conduct the voltage, the entire device will be short-circuited!
Gently sand it smooth so that it does not strain the inner contact lugs when inserting and removing, so as not to break the lug./

If you do all this carefully and with great care, it will work without any problems.

Unfortunately, the relay legs have a manufacturing defect, and replacing them does not guarantee operation. If we receive it with the same short leg, the same error will occur as in the case of the old relays.

Attachments

• Képernyőfotó 2023-12-25 - 20.52.37.png
    Képernyőfotó 2023-12-25 - 20.52.37.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 2
Back