diy solar

diy solar

EG4 18KPV in full beast mode 24,000 watt test (2 inverters)

I have 2 x 18kpv powering my 400amp house. The heat pump + range was pulling some serious juice and the inverters handed it with ease

View attachment 186469
Looks awesome.

Can you provide more details please on the install. The 3 line diagram would be really helpful.

I have a 400A main with 2 200A branches. I have asked SS what the design should be in this instance but not received a response. Do you have 2 independent systems, one for each 200A circuit? do the 2 inverters go separately to each branch but share battery back up? Thanks

Would be interested in your solar side as well.

It looks awesome. Well done.

Looks awesome.

Can you provide more details please on the install. The 3 line diagram would be really helpful.

I have a 400A main with 2 200A branches. I have asked SS what the design should be in this instance but not received a response. Do you have 2 independent systems, one for each 200A circuit? do the 2 inverters go separately to each branch but share battery back up? Thanks
I have main electric (200amp x2) going into shutoff switches... from there they go to each inverter and out to the 200amp panels
photo_2024-01-02_13-09-41.jpg
1704222695493.png

Looks awesome.

To follow up... I have a master inverter and slave... they share all 4 batteries

Looks awesome.

getting that added to manual

I have turned off grid and it’s handled 12k no problem but it’s hard to replicate this level of usage. All depends on my hvac
Nice. They seem to be impressive inverters. I'm glad to see EG4 is making good improvements in equipment choices.

You an me both. I had a bit over 9kw coming in today and want at least twice that.
The winter production blows. I'm lucky to get 8kw out of my twelve panels. I'm adding another six shortly....but that's peanuts compared to Neo.

Jealousy is a tough pill. But happy for others!

The winter production blows. I'm lucky to get 8kw out of my twelve panels. I'm adding another six shortly....but that's peanuts compared to Neo.

Jealousy is a tough pill. But happy for others!
I dont get anywhere near the 27KW rating since i have east/south/west facing... right now with bad sun angles i get 12-14kw during peak...but this design allows an even production throughout day.

diy solar

diy solar
Back