diy solar

diy solar

Eg4 app sucks

grebaba

I have spent 2 hours trying to get this so called app working with no luck.
Followed the directions several times and still get no internet on the app.
I was going to order a 6000 in a few months but after trying to get this app working I have decided to get the Vitron system.
I had their app working in 5 minute's.
So even the aio seems to be a good model and working fine I have decided to go with a company that knows how to set up a decent app.
Greg

I have spent 2 hours trying to get this so called app working with no luck.
Followed the directions several times and still get no internet on the app.
I was going to order a 6000 in a few months but after trying to get this app working I have decided to get the Vitron system.
I had their app working in 5 minute's.
So even the aio seems to be a good model and working fine I have decided to go with a company that knows how to set up a decent app.
Greg

Could you please specify which application you're referring to and what you're attempting to connect it to?

Its Smart ESS that comes with the EG4 3000. Trying to connect to the internet. I am connected to the wifi but no Internet connection.
Nothing will show up in the datalogger list.
I have been trying to get connected all day but the message I get is wifi is busy, try again later.
I have set up the network at least 4 times today and get that same message.
Really tired of this app.
Greg

Its Smart ESS that comes with the EG4 3000. Trying to connect to the internet. I am connected to the wifi but no Internet connection.
Nothing will show up in the datalogger list.
I have been trying to get connected all day but the message I get is wifi is busy, try again later.
I have set up the network at least 4 times today and get that same message.
Really tired of this app.
Greg

I would make sure that the network you are trying to connect to is a 2.4ghz network with auto-negotiate turned off on the router. Although, I will say the new EG4 Monitoring app for the 6kXP/18kPV is very good compared to the older solutions.

I would make sure that the network you are trying to connect to is a 2.4ghz network with auto-negotiate turned off on the router. Although, I will say the new EG4 Monitoring app for the 6kXP/18kPV is very good compared to the older solutions.
What about the Android phone apk that doesn't connect to an EG4 battery BMS through bluetooth?
Messed with it and messed with it....refuses to connect.

Using a phone running Android version 13.
Thanks

After spending another hour on this app this morning I gave up and uninstalled it.
Looking for something that will work with understandable instructions.
Thanks
Greg
Could you DM a picture of the Wi-Fi serial number and I will take a look into this.

I can get you a picture of the part number but would have to reinstall the app and go though all the set up procedures again for any screen shots.
I guess I can do it tomorrow but I am at the point that I don't think it will do any good.
Greg

Back