diy solar

diy solar

Elefast 100 AH with cold protection, anyone seen these?

GIJeff

Heya Peeps,

Just saw this video review and teardown and wondered if anyone had any experience or knowledge of these? Looks like this may be the first time a battery has been offered at or near this pricepoint with actual working cold weather protection.

GIJeff

And a quick search on Amazon lists 4 more batteries that seem to be exact copies of this battery with cold temp protection and the bluetooth connectivity. Is China finally giving us what we have been asking for for a long time?

I wonder if this means that by Thanksgiving, good low temp protected LIFEPO4 100ah batteries will be below $300 across the board?

Last edited:
In the review he says this is a company that makes batteries unbranded and sells them to resellers, so there will be lots of versions of these batteries out there at various pricepoints. Apparently the manufacturer has branched out into direct sales.

GIJeff

I bought one of these based on the video and so far so good - the bms, bluetooth and capacity all as advertised.

I have 2 of them… paid a bit more than what they are now… lol … both work fine. Function properly and capacity are great !

Back