diy solar

diy solar

Epever 3210 an lifepo4

frankz66

Hello everyone, I bought a lifepo4 battery. I have configured the parameters, on the contrary, all the parameters have been changed directly by the battery manufacturer. I noticed that the series value even if set to 4 results in 3 . It came to me yesterday, I mounted everything and the state of the soc was at 63%. This morning I found the 10.5 battery and the alarm system. Can anyone tell me if what the manufacturer has changed actually corresponds to the optimal set of that battery? Or if I set the default values on epever ( directly from the regulator) I do better ?? I don't understand, I'm a little disappointed, as the old 110 amp agm1 battery pulled wonderfully and in the morning it reached 20% residual charge. Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-26 alle 09.39.15.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-26 alle 09.39.15.png
    184.6 KB · Views: 5
Percentage on a scc is not a reliable representation of SOC.

Unsure what the 3x series is for, I'm no lifepo4 expert but i think you would be better lowering your boost to 14.2-14.4v and setting the float to 0.1v below the resting voltage after a full charge (maybe 13.4v). Set boost duration to 15-30mins and equalisation duration to 0mins.

Back