diy solar

diy solar

Excellent rant posted today Will.

I agree wholeheartedly.
Make it a free market. Let free market decide. Most definitely remove all govt intervention from it.
On China i have mixed feelings - their whole "competitive advantage" goes from slave labor and non-existent environmental concern.
If China would take back every single EV that reaches EOL or dies for any other reason back, i would welcome it (This way this crap does not pollute our environment)

I agree wholeheartedly.
Make it a free market. Let free market decide.
The liberals aka communist won’t do that. Why they originally wanted $80-$90 trillion dollars from Our Govt in New Green Deal. Svetz is still pimping that in his post.

Free market always does better cheaper job then govt. if the govt stays out of it….. the politicians love the control and STEAL MONEY - both sides. We the ppl get stuck with cost. The govt subsidies - tax payer funded on everything energy related is crazy. Adds to $35 trillion dollar debt.

Also from what i have researched myself LFP is a great battery tech, but based on energy density it is not really suitable for universal EV application (Heavy weight, lower range x2 from lower energy density and extra weight), so this would work only for a very niche EV application (Such as 50-100 mile city hopper).
But I think if made to free market and depending on a price, an short range "hopper" EV with LFP battery that looks like a conventional car (Honda Civic for example) with NON of the "smart" features would be a great 2nd/3rd car application, of course this would only apply to the proverbial "rich" since usually they are the only ones able to afford 3 cars anyways. This is why it has to be free market and let the free markets decide

The Plug-In Hybrid on the other hand would be a great application of this (The battery must be made much much smaller), but it needs to be "dual use" - charge from plug in, but also charge from engine if needed.

The liberals aka communist won’t do that. Why they originally wanted $80-$90 trillion dollars from Our Govt in New Green Deal. Svetz is still pimping that in his post.

Free market always does better cheaper job then govt. if the govt stays out of it….. the politicians love the control and STEAL MONEY - both sides. We the ppl get stuck with cost. The govt subsidies - tax payer funded on everything energy related is crazy. Adds to $35 trillion dollar debt.
I’d argue that the top are bonafide fascists (before the term was adulterated) while the foot soldiers are Marxists, but either way it’s semantics and they are authoritarian statists.

I’d argue that the top are bonafide fascists (before the term was adulterated) while the foot soldiers are Marxists, but either way it’s semantics and they are authoritarian statists.

At this point i would not bother with left vs right, commie vs neocon....
To me it boils down to 2 camps - authoritarians, and people who value individual freedom. Unfortunately all govts are by their very nature authoritarian.

diy solar

diy solar
Back