diy solar

diy solar

FELICITY

Hi,

The (1st and 4th) lights on means that cells' temperature is high.

1- How have you upgraded the battery firmware? Please give as much details as possible
2- What is the charging current?

Best,

Hi,

The (1st and 4th) lights on means that cells' temperature is high.

1- How have you upgraded the battery firmware? Please give as much details as possible
2- What is the charging current?

Best,
charging current 40 amp
i try to upgrade the firmware via pc tools attached but not successfully the bms stop working no charge no discharge
led 1 and 4 and power led green and on
how i can reset the bms card?
how i can upgrade?

Attachments

• 121-000031-05(GD303BMS_UPDATE_V413_20221029).zip
    77.3 KB · Views: 86
  • UPGRADER_BMS_V300V400V500_V1.00.20220413.rar
    2.4 MB · Views: 114
Charging current is reasonable, so I suspect it is a BMS error, or cells damage.

As said, led 1&4 indicates a cell high temperature. I am not sure whether there is a way to reverse the upgrade - the software you provided gives an error on my PC.

I'd suggest to find a temporary replacement BMS board, and to try charging with it - Just to make sure that cells still OK.

>> If you received the same error, it means one or more cells have been damaged and causing the high-temp issue.

>> If charging with a replacement board was OK, it means the old board is bricked and the only possible way to fix it is to contact your Felicity local distributor.

Best,

Charging current is reasonable, so I suspect it is a BMS error, or cells damage

As said, led 1&4 indicates a cell high temperature. I am not sure whether there is a way to reverse the upgrade - the software you provided gives an error on my PC.

I'd suggest to find a temporary replacement BMS board, and to try charging with it - Just to make sure that cells still OK.

>> If you received the same error, it means one or more cells have been damaged and causing the high-temp issue.

>> If charging with a replacement board was OK, it means the old board is bricked and the only possible way to fix it is to contact your Felicity local distributor.

i installed new bms work good
no Hight temperature the problem only with the bms card

you can send me good firmware version tested?
i will try

Hi,

Unfortunately, I don't have any firmware from Felicity.

One question: Have your received any error when you run the upgrade software as I did (picture below)?

1672084106876.png

hi, Gents,
I have a window 10 operating system, however my computer is not recognizing the new devise when i use the serial port to RS485 or the usb to rs485 cables.
can anyone advise if i have missed anything or as I'm not able to secure a proper driver.

Back