diy solar

diy solar

finally bought solar

First off, lithium batteries should not be equalized. Easiest to set equalization time to 0.
What are the first 32 settings?
Are you using a LiFePO4 battery type or is there just a general lithium battery type?

Let me conjure someone with some EASun experience: @Mattb4
.i have 8 pcs 280 eve cells...i cant set equalisation time to 0...min is 5
Charge source i set to solar first utility only whan no solar
Max utility charge 30A
Max charge 80A
The rest i didn't change

Last edited:
today i put my panels on roof of the shed and when i connected them all in series and to the inverter everything was working but when i touch panels and ground i feel current flow in my hand...is that normal when there is no ground installed

today i put my panels on roof of the shed and when i connected them all in series and to the inverter everything was working but when i touch panels and ground i feel current flow in my hand...is that normal when there is no ground installed
This sounds odd. Have you tried measuring the voltage and current?

Almost hate to ask but is this measurable going thru you (probe in hand, other probe on panel)?

This sounds odd. Have you tried measuring the voltage and current?

Almost hate to ask but is this measurable going thru you (probe in hand, other probe on panel)?
Cloudy day today but when i put my hand to the panel and other to the ground its not paynfull but its not plesent eateher...0.2 volts show on multimeter...if i ground the panels should that go away?

Cloudy day today but when i put my hand to the panel and other to the ground its not paynfull but its not plesent eateher...0.2 volts show on multimeter...if i ground the panels should that go away?
Something sounds wrong but I have no idea what. Possibly the need to ground your SCC correctly or maybe ground your array.

Please create a thread with this question/issue. I for one am interested in the discussion and hope to learn from it.

Back