diy solar

diy solar

First-Pass at AC diagram

DudeInMyrtleBeach

Hi everyone! I've been reading and learning for the past few months, and thought I'd toss up the first rough-draft of the AC side of my solar design.

Please let me know what I've forgotten, and what might ... start a fire. Thanks to EVERYONE here and to Will for prompting the DIYer in me to get it done!

Attachments

• Draft 1.JPG
    Draft 1.JPG
    237.5 KB · Views: 13
It looks like this setup has no pass thru from grid? is that what you want? may sound silly BUT every run of wire/conduit needs to have neutral/ground run along side (or in the same conduit)
your drawing is electrically sound (with no grid passthru) and as long as the neutral/grounds are run with the power your
drawing would work

It looks like this setup has no pass thru from grid? is that what you want?
The bottom 100A breaker in the Main Load Center (outside) feeds into a 100A splitter panel then into each inverter then gets recombined and sent to a transfer switch/maintenance bypass. Sure looks like pass-through to power to me. Did I miss something?

The bottom 100A breaker in the Main Load Center (outside) feeds into a 100A splitter panel then into each inverter then gets recombined and sent to a transfer switch/maintenance bypass. Sure looks like pass-through to power to me. Did I miss something?
That's what I intended. Thank you!
may sound silly BUT every run of wire/conduit needs to have neutral/ground run along side (or in the same conduit)
your drawing is electrically sound (with no grid passthru) and as long as the neutral/grounds are run with the power your
drawing would work
My neighbor is a local electrical inspector, and he made the same comment about neutral/ground. Thanks for taking a look!

diy solar

diy solar
Back