diy solar

diy solar

First solar install

Logan 979

should I secure my panels first w/ ground, conduit into the other components are work components to panels ?

?
Can you rephrase that?
Preferably with grammar?

Pictures, drawings, product listings (links), anything really. Because I can't even figure out what you are asking.

?
Can you rephrase that?
Preferably with grammar?

Pictures, drawings, product listings (links), anything really. Because I can't even figure out what you are asking.
should I install panels on rack, ground them, run the panel wire and ground wire through thee conduit to the controller, charger, inverter & misc or. Start with all the components and hook the panels up last ?

Panels last in my opinion. If you do the panels first you'll have live voltage on the end of the wires any time the sun is out.

If you can avoid that it seems like it's whatever works better for your site and workflow.

should I install panels on rack, ground them, run the panel wire and ground wire through thee conduit to the controller, charger, inverter & misc or. Start with all the components and hook the panels up last ?
Oh, and when working on this stuff, ground is something specific (copper rod in dirt); the PV wires are positive and negative.

diy solar

diy solar
Back