diy solar

diy solar

Found burned components on mpp 2424lv. Looking for schematics.

BMWAirhead

My mpp 2524lv stopped charging from PV panels. I did some disassembly looking for fuses and found this, a few burned diodes. Now I’m looking for schematic diagrams so I can replace components. Any help appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_4369.jpeg
    IMG_4369.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_4373.jpeg
    IMG_4373.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_4384.jpeg
    IMG_4384.jpeg
    254 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4395.jpeg
    IMG_4395.jpeg
    230.5 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
My mpp 2524lv stopped charging from PV panels. I did some disassembly looking for fuses and found this, a few burned diodes. Now I’m looking for schematic diagrams so I can replace components. Any help appreciated.

Taps on mic. Is this thing on? :)

I reported to MPP and they sended the whole PCB; same one as yours.

No it was under warranty, but i dont think it would be too expensive to ask for the new PCB, as i think it would be hard to get the schematics on this specific unit.

No it was under warranty, but i dont think it would be too expensive to ask for the new PCB, as i think it would be hard to get the schematics on this specific unit.
Do you know why yours failed? In my case I think it was because a breaker to the battery disconnected battery while PV panels were connected.

Not sure, i was doing parallel connection with another unit and maybe i did something wrong, do you have an error code with yours?

Back