diy solar

diy solar

FS - SE-Michigan - (Qty:30) SSG-235w - Used - $35/ea

Disturbedfuel15

Hello,

I purchased two pallets (2x20) of used/cracked vinyl (NO water intrusion) solar panels from Santan Solar in September of last year. I'm not looking to make any profit from you fine folks of this DIY forum! I paid $1400 shipped to my door. For what it's worth, Santan guarantees them for a year, but I don't believe that warranty transfers. Treat them as used but in good working condition. I planned to use them but my plans changed and I never did. They have been sitting in my garage until a week ago, when I moved them next to the garage, off the ground, covered with heavy-duty tarp. They are in the same condition I received them in.

I chose them because they were guaranteed for a year, are actually Jinko panels, and it was buy one get one at the time. These have NO water intrusion, just cracked vinyl. Although Santan said the cracks do not affect performance, I was still going to spray flex-seal or something similar on them. You may choose to do the same. As you can see, they are in great condition besides the cracked vinyl. No problems with the front/cells at all.

Local pickup only from SE Michigan. $35 a piece. I have 30 left.

1718313505718.png
20240607_173247 (Large).jpg
20240607_173324 (Large).jpg

Last edited:

diy solar

diy solar
Back