diy solar

diy solar

GoGreenMan Solar

Just paid for small pallet. Was told the delivery would take 2-3 weeks to NJ. Hope everything goes as well and the panels perform as promised.

Everything I have read has been positive, but still no communication.

Seems to be a shortage of used panels, maybe he is out, like you guys (signature), and is trying to find more.
CED Greentech Columbus has plenty of pallets of various brand names. 67 or more locations. Find one near you and go pick ya up some. Nice guys. Good prices.

CED Greentech Columbus has plenty of pallets of various brand names. 67 or more locations. Find one near you and go pick ya up some. Nice guys. Good prices.
Not to bad mouth or criticize CED greentech but despite my multiple efforts I have had only 1 response and that also was dry.
The response I got was "we don't deal with DIY/homeowners"

Not to bad mouth or criticize CED greentech but despite my multiple efforts I have had only 1 response and that also was dry.
The response I got was "we don't deal with DIY/homeowners"
Maybe they didn't mind because I knew what I wanted, bought a whole pallet of 29 QCell 475W. Paid with bank xfer (ACH), loaded in 2 minutes, gone. I wouldn't want to deal with diy'ers in my HVAC business either. I'd spend half my time teaching them how to do a change out or repair.

Maybe they didn't mind because I knew what I wanted, bought a whole pallet of 29 QCell 475W. Paid with bank xfer (ACH), loaded in 2 minutes, gone. I wouldn't want to deal with diy'ers in my HVAC business either. I'd spend half my time teaching them how to do a change out or repair.
I knew what I wanted, only difference being I could not buy the pallet. My requirement was about 10 panels and CED would not even respond.
I know what my inverter can handle and how much I can add to my existing setup. Many others I contacted were courteous enough to respond but not CED.

Received my panels last week, no fork damage, the bottom one was shattered. Thanks for the help wet1!

Shipping was included in the price, and the semi delivered to my house, they had a lift gate, but only pallet jacks, had to lower the liftgate to my trucks tailgate, and then push the tiny wheeled pallet jack for 15 min into the truck. Hand unloaded from there into the garage and found the smashed unit.

Pallet weight was about 1350 pounds.

Taped over the broken safety glass for now. Will probably set out for the garbage men

Checked their website, price is now 40% higher!

Gotta love inflation.

Received my panels last week, no fork damage, the bottom one was shattered. Thanks for the help wet1!

Shipping was included in the price, and the semi delivered to my house, they had a lift gate, but only pallet jacks, had to lower the liftgate to my trucks tailgate, and then push the tiny wheeled pallet jack for 15 min into the truck. Hand unloaded from there into the garage and found the smashed unit.

Pallet weight was about 1350 pounds.

Taped over the broken safety glass for now. Will probably set out for the garbage men

Checked their website, price is now 40% higher!

Gotta love inflation.
Glad to hear it! Sadly broken panels happen frequently in shipment, I've had the same exact thing happen.

Back