diy solar

diy solar

greetings from France

ZeFrenchDude

hello everyone,
I'm David, I'm French,English is not my native language but i can speak it a little at least.

newcomer to solar system, i've now a 3k central on my roof ( 7*425Wc of Trina Solar) with a S6 inverter from solis. No hybride because in france electricitity is not so exepensive, the battery are not quick to make it worth bying.

i'm a menber of "forum photovoltaique", but as Solis is a brand well knowed in UK/US, but not so much in France, it seems that here in DIY solar, there is a lot more information about this one.

i will soon open a topic concerning grid/meter/power flow

have a nice day

cheers

Welcome! Good enough English to understand (y)

for anyone looking it up like I did

Bonjour, Salut et Bienvenue!

Il-y-a quite a lot of us Solis users from the UK who are active on this forum, so hopefully we can help with your questions - though until now, most of us have the S5 hybrids (either the RHI or EH1P models). Hopefully the underlying firmware of the S6 is similar.

You may also be interested to read the postings by @peufeu, who is from France, has a Solis S5 EH1P, and has developed some MITM (l'homme au milieu) code for the Solis to interact with the grid meter and RS485 data comms.

This thread of his may be of interest to you as a starting point...

nch,English is not my native language bu

Bonjour, Salut et Bienvenue!

Il-y-a quite a lot of us Solis users from the UK who are active on this forum, so hopefully we can help with your questions - though until now, most of us have the S5 hybrids (either the RHI or EH1P models). Hopefully the underlying firmware of the S6 is similar.

You may also be interested to read the postings by @peufeu, who is from France, has a Solis S5 EH1P, and has developed some MITM (l'homme au milieu) code for the Solis to interact with the grid meter and RS485 data comms.

This thread of his may be of interest to you as a starting point...
Hi Seagal, thnx for the welcoming

I did post a question that is related to one of your own topic, perhaps you could have an Idea.

Question

Cheers

Back