diy solar

diy solar

Group buy Yangtze 600 watt panels in California 280$ per unit

frostyllama

I've been looking at different panels for my bus conversion. These have pretty optimized specs for my setup:

280$ per unit
600 watts
Dimensions:
2274*1134*35mm
~89.5 x 44.6 x 1 3/8 inches

I plan on using 3 for my project, the seller's Minimum Order Quantity is 10 units. These will be shipped about 50 miles outside of Sacramento CA USA.

Is anyone interested on getting in on this? 600 watt panels are hard to find domestically.

Not certain on the cost yet, there will be a tariff charge and import duties. the panels are listed at $.28 per watt. Will probably be somewhere around $.50 per watt to California

I'm happy to order these and sell them afterwards. I'll have them delivered to my place where they will be available for pickup for cash. Just trying to gauge interest

Last edited:
Total cost to you guys is $280 per panel upon pickup. Better than $.50/watt for a new large high efficiency panel, perfect for bus builds. If anyone is interested please let me know. I may ask for a 50$ deposit depending on how this goes. If I get enough interest the order will take a month or so to ship by sea

These are tempting...I have a 32’ fifth wheel coming with a clean roof and I could get 8 of those dudes up there. These are pretty well the perfect size for that (I will just need to elevate above the mini split ‘hats’ for the ceiling cassettes). Would you be willing to package them up for shipping to TX? I’d have a uship guy pick them up probably.

I need a bit before committing...

These are tempting...I have a 32’ fifth wheel coming with a clean roof and I could get 8 of those dudes up there. These are pretty well the perfect size for that (I will just need to elevate above the mini split ‘hats’ for the ceiling cassettes). Would you be willing to package them up for shipping to TX? I’d have a uship guy pick them up probably.

I need a bit before committing...
I'd consider it if you're willing to pickup the cost of shipment. I'll have to see how Involved a repack is.

Back