diy solar

diy solar

Growatt 3k LVM-ES, 04 Error Code and not turning on

Zero_PD

Hi all, thanks in advance for any advice. I have a Growatt SPF3000 LVM-ES I bought last year.

When turned on from battery power, my unit flashes the 04 error code and the 20 error code for about 20-30 seconds before powering off. I am assuming that the 04 error code is more important than the 20 code (BMS comms). The 04 error code is low battery, but I've checked both batteries and their SOC is full. The Jakiper batteries read as fully charged and I checked with my multimeter that their voltage is ~52.5 volts.

Secondly, wall power does not appear to be working. If I disconnect the batteries and plug the Growatt into wall power, and try to turn it on, it will not boot up. I used my multimeter to check the connections from wall power all the way to the prongs on my power cord, and everything appears to be fine. But, no power.

IMG_3841.jpg IMG_3840.jpg
So the Growatt is reading the batteries as too low and turning off within 30 seconds. And on top of that, wall power doesn't seem to be working for my Growatt either. Can you advise me how to best proceed? What do you believe the issue may be?

Thank you for your help.

diy solar

diy solar
Back