diy solar

diy solar

Growatt 6000t dvm-mpv

Traviss224

As stated above, I have a growatt 6k system.

There are days that my system may run down to 47.5-48 volts with no sun for a couple of days. When this happens, my unit sometimes won't start charging via solar the next sunny day. I have to turn my unit off and restart it. Any suggestions?

As stated above, I have a growatt 6k system.

There are days that my system may run down to 47.5-48 volts with no sun for a couple of days. When this happens, my unit sometimes won't start charging via solar the next sunny day. I have to turn my unit off and restart it. Any suggestions?
You need a firmware update. Write to usaservice@ginverter.com and explain your issue. They will send you a google drive link to download the firmware that fixes the problem.

I'll never do a firmware update again. I did that a while back and it wiped out the control board.

I'll never do a firmware update again. I did that a while back and it wiped out the control board.
I'm sorry that happened to you. I think I remember when that occurred. Were you the one that didn't follow the instructions and clicked on every option in the update program? Maybe you know someone more computer savvy that can help you to do it correctly because the update fixes that issue as well as a few others. I haven't experienced any more issues with my 8000T since flashing the new firmware that Growatt provided.

Back