diy solar

diy solar

Growatt axe c-1 not turning on…again…

Mannfamilywoodworks

Solar Enthusiast
My system worked for about 5 days straight without any hiccups.

I turned it off on Friday morning because I wouldn’t be home until Sunday.
Now Sunday is here and it won’t power on properly.
I do not understand this.

I’ve tried everything in the manual.
I’m getting 9v out of the battery with it off.
Is this normal?
I just wanna start it up again now that I have some panels

Possibly the problem is the low 9vDC from the battery. You could try charging the battery back up with a stand alone charger.

Send it back! You've fought with it long enough.
Yeah im taking it all apart now.
I’m not discouraged yet.
I’m gonna get my money back from them for this battery and I need a new inverter because
I used to hear the fan come on during ac charging…now I don’t hear fans on at all.
I haven’t had a fan fault code or warning yet but I’m sure with some time it will occur.
I can hear the fan being triggered but no spinning. I remember when the fans would turn on before.
More inconsistent equipment.
Only change made to my system was pv was installed with my 6 panels reading an output of 200v dc hooked directly into the inverter.

Yeah im taking it all apart now.
I’m not discouraged yet.
I’m gonna get my money back from them for this battery and I need a new inverter because
I used to hear the fan come on during ac charging…now I don’t hear fans on at all.
I haven’t had a fan fault code or warning yet but I’m sure with some time it will occur.
I can hear the fan being triggered but no spinning. I remember when the fans would turn on before.
More inconsistent equipment.
Only change made to my system was pv was installed with my 6 panels reading an output of 200v dc hooked directly into the inverter.
Don't recall which aio, but the fans are generally considered a wear item and many places keep them in stock.

Send it back! You've fought with it long enough.
If you have to send it back, please familiarize yourself with the return policy. I would do everything in my power to make sure you can 100% point to the battery as being faulty before you send it back. I'd hate to see the OP get hit with a 40% restocking fee and out shipping both ways because the battery works fine in the shop.

diy solar

diy solar
Back