diy solar

diy solar

Growatt Shineapp

Muppet23

I had a growatt solar system install a while ago and im struggling to understand the app. Iv done lots of googling but cant find anything that helps. i did however find a few other peoples app shows different data than mine.

They all seem to show where power that is being generated is actually going. Either to battery, consumed or back to the grid. Mine only seems to show power going to the grid, or the graph seems to only show generated power.
I dont have a battery but id love to be able to actually see when im consuming the generated power or sending it back to the grid.

Maybe iv misconfigured the app? if anyone who knows the growwatt/shineapp system that could help would be great.
Also on another note. "current power" is that what im currently generating, sending to grid or consuming?

(App screenshot)
i.postimg.cc

I just set mine up with much travel on the struggle bus, but I digress.... Use the website only at server.growatt.com It's much more useful. Just use your same credentials there. Or if there's an AUS version of the site. Here in the US, mine is http://server-us.growatt.com

Back