diy solar

diy solar

Growatt SPH4600 - SEPLOS 200A 16S BMS

gonna find the wiring diagram for the correct canbus cable guys and send. Check after this for the diagram
Blue and white /blue /green and white /orange and white /orange /green /brown /brown and white

Orange / orange and white / green and white / blue / blue and white / green / brown / brown and white

------------------------------------
BMS communication cable AView attachment 86800

Did a sketch diagram hope this helps with all those BMS Error 20 codes

CANBUS CABLE DIAGRAM.jpeg

Thanks, it is a problem with the wrong firmware transfer. I did upload firmware for the CAN version, but BMS was for the RS485 version. After that, it was not possible to upload Growatt firmware for CAN but also for RS485 port. Seplos sent me a new BMS for free and now it works properly. Yes.. I use standard network patch cable for CAN port.

Thanks, it is a problem with the wrong firmware transfer. I did upload firmware for the CAN version, but BMS was for the RS485 version. After that, it was not possible to upload Growatt firmware for CAN but also for RS485 port. Seplos sent me a new BMS for free and now it works properly. Yes.. I use standard network patch cable for CAN port.
Really ? A standard patch cable worked for you with canbus? From the Seplos bms? Never ever did work for me. What’s the file name of what they sent you?

Really ? A standard patch cable worked for you with canbus? From the Seplos bms? Never ever did work for me. What’s the file name of what they sent you?
Also what’s the file name of the update firmware they sent you? Want to make sure I don’t do the same thing

My inverter and BMS works with firmware CAN1101[FW27-DFSET_GW02_NEW_210616].ehex .
Please, do not follow me .. You must get firmware from Seplos. Uploading the wrong firmware is dangerous and can destroy BMS. One when uploading wrong firmware it is not possible to upload new.

My inverter and BMS works with firmware CAN1101[FW27-DFSET_GW02_NEW_210616].ehex .
Please, do not follow me .. You must get firmware from Seplos. Uploading the wrong firmware is dangerous and can destroy BMS. One when uploading wrong firmware it is not possible to upload new.
Yea I know they logged in this morning and upgraded the firmware on my three units and it’s been hell ever since. Which bms do you have ? 10D or 10c

How can you tell which BMS you have? Is it the 10D or 10C in the part number as mentioned in Agmills post above?

Yes I know where it is thanks. Its is their a physical difference and is it the 10C and 10D that differentiates?

Can you explain this more? How could you ever use a regular patch cable that is standard Lu straight thru to get communication ? Only unless it’s a standard cross over cable then I may get it but not a regular straight they patch cable

what is there not to understand ?
the board (pcb) has canbus printed on it.

there is not physical difference

shouldnt be too hard to understand
The question was;

Is their a physical difference and is it the 10C and 10D that differentiates?

If their is no physical difference as in chips etc , then why can't RS485 firmware be used on a CAN board?

The second part of the question was is it the 10C and 10D that differentiates? ie is 10C - CAN and 10D - RS485 or vice versa?

The question was;

Is their a physical difference and is it the 10C and 10D that differentiates?

If their is no physical difference as in chips etc , then why can't RS485 firmware be used on a CAN board?

The second part of the question was is it the 10C and 10D that differentiates? ie is 10C - CAN and 10D - RS485 or vice versa?
10d is the rs485 10c canbus

i would highly suggest you ask the firmware question to seplos.
i see no physical difference between the board, that however doesnt mean there isnt one.

10d is the rs485 10c canbus

i would highly suggest you ask the firmware question to seplos.
i see no physical difference between the board, that however doesnt mean there isnt one.
I have 10d bms boards. I use canbus to growatt bms connection with Li , L01, 51 settings. Cannot use straight cable for communication . Gives bms error 20. Have to use the 1-2, 2-4,3-6 pin connection cable and the dip switch setting are on canbus with master set to 0, and other two batteries set to 2 &3. Have never gotten a straight cable to work. Simple because although rs485 and canbus pins are different in both sides a straight thru cable should never work. My opinion

I also have the intermitted power supply waiting. Does anybody have found a solution? I did use aactive balancer but same problem still

Back