diy solar

diy solar

Has anyone used the batteryfinds to buy batteries?

Frank Smith

Has anyone used the batteryfinds to buy batteries? I see what looks like a great price on 48 volt 280 AH battery assembled for $2639.

Never heard of it. Just went there to check it out. Their website sucks. An unwanted, drop down menu covers up half the page when you try to scroll down. Why do these companies do that. Makes it almost impossible to look at the products.

Never heard of it. Just went there to check it out. Their website sucks. An unwanted, drop down menu covers up half the page when you try to scroll down. Why do these companies do that. Makes it almost impossible to look at the products.
Thanks for looking. My friend noticed the same problem with the website. He was able to fix it by changing the screen size in his browser (Cntrl + or Cntrl -).

I'm aware of that, thanks. I use Firefox. Used the zoom function to change screen size and issue still persisted. But, oddly enough, went back there today and the issue was fixed! Maybe your "friend" had some sway there? ?

I like the price $2,639.00 for a 48 volt 280 AH battery assembled. I am ready to buy a lithium battery because my lead acid batteries are at the end of their life.

I like of idea of buying from the US and using a credit card for protection. Maybe I am too paranoid, but I saw a couple of red flags.

In the FAQ they seem to want your credit card to go through PayPal. Why? Is that a normal practice?

Another red flag is that I have never heard of Battery Finds of or a battery called GoKWH. An internet search for the GoKWH M280L reveals little beyond the two websites offering them.

It looks like these batteries are shipped from China, not the US warehouse. They have not yet replied to my request for information.

My original plan was to buy 16 20AH Eve cells and a battery case and assemble the battery. Maybe this is the best idea.

Here are the two websites

I like the price $2,639.00 for a 48 volt 280 AH battery assembled. I am ready to buy a lithium battery because my lead acid batteries are at the end of their life.

I like of idea of buying from the US and using a credit card for protection. Maybe I am too paranoid, but I saw a couple of red flags.

In the FAQ they seem to want your credit card to go through PayPal. Why? Is that a normal practice?

Another red flag is that I have never heard of Battery Finds of or a battery called GoKWH. An internet search for the GoKWH M280L reveals little beyond the two websites offering them.

It looks like these batteries are shipped from China, not the US warehouse. They have not yet replied to my request for information.

My original plan was to buy 16 20AH Eve cells and a battery case and assemble the battery. Maybe this is the best idea.

Very interesting that they will actually build you a battery storage system based on what brand cells you want! Eve, Catl, or Lishen. Nice. I don't recall ever seeing a company offer that option.

They looks surprisingly similar to the Seplos Stand-Up cases. But just because the case is the same, doesn't mean anything.

Back