diy solar

diy solar

Have any of you all looked into building a Tesla magnetic Wheel?

This is a concept I came up with in Junior High. Obviously, charging a magnet stores energy. That energy can be release by letting it pull a piece of metal towards it, force over distance is energy. I envisioned slipping a special material that blocks magnetic field between magnet and metal to relieve the force, move apart (hopefully in a rotary not reciprocating motion) and repeat until magnet is discharged. No attempt to get free energy, just storage.

Of course, if inserting a diamagnetic or other material relieves the attractive force between metal and magnet, energy would be required to force it in.

The total amount of energy stored by flipping magnetic domains is quite small. People thing a low-frequency transformer can help with surge power, but it can only store about 4% of transformer VA rating for about 8 milliseconds. (no-load current x voltage). Beyond that it is saturated. A ferro-resonant transformer to ride through dropped AC cycle at full load is around 250# for 250VA.

I think you can get only one cycle out of magnet energy storage. e.g. magnetize a horseshoe magnet with current through coil of wire. Then it stores energy until you let it attract a piece of metal. Alternatively, charge by pulling metal away from the magnet. Similar concept to using a crane to stack weights, "potential energy."

OP is talking about something like this -
As far as a "Tesla Magnetic wheel" I didnt find much of anything except what we know of as an F&P motor, or an opposed circle of magnets on two wheels pulling towards each other. No demos on that device. Nor do I think Tesla ever cared much for magnets, except he loved to wind coils.

Before you dismiss what someone tells you happened build your own device and report how it did.

This is a DIY solar forum and if you put in the effort and money you will find that solar power does produce and no mysterious "They" will stop you from using it. No, it will not fit in your back pack as you move about avoiding zombies and other post apocalyptic dangers.

First rule of energy is it takes power to make power. TANSTAAFL

The magnets have power. Solar is OK but there are much much better techs being hidden from us as of now. .

1711383521749.png

"The magnets have power. Solar is OK but there are much much better techs being hidden from us as of now. ."

You edited in such a way you made it look like Mattb4 wrote those words. Maybe inadvertently - you should put the cursor outside of the referenced post when typing so your words are seen as from you, not misattributed to someone else.

The magnets have power. Solar is OK but there are much much better techs being hidden from us as of now.
Not hidden just study generators and motors. The Truth is out there! It however does require study.

The Tesla wheel is real, the net has been changed and scrubbed over the last 10 to 15 years.

Just look how they locked the entire planet down for Covid, issueing the worlds money will give you this sort of power. They know this, this is why Lennon stated an exclusive credit monopoly will get you 90% of the way to communism and with digital money it is more like 100% if they pull it off. The US is supposed to be on a GOLD standard. They just sit back and laugh at the Sheeple as they have taken the world over..

"Free energy" devices are not real.

If you believe they are, select one and build a working prototype, take measurements, demonstrate it.
Any claim they are real will be rebuffed by all of us with understanding of engineering, physics, etc.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

View attachment 204621

"The magnets have power. Solar is OK but there are much much better techs being hidden from us as of now. ."

You edited in such a way you made it look like Mattb4 wrote those words. Maybe inadvertently - you should put the cursor outside of the referenced post when typing so your words are seen as from you, not misattributed to someone else.

I'm a COMMIE, I am just using their play book and inverting reality is all...

As far as a "Tesla Magnetic wheel" I didnt find much of anything except what we know of as an F&P motor, or an opposed circle of magnets on two wheels pulling towards each other. No demos on that device. Nor do I think Tesla ever cared much for magnets, except he loved to wind coils.

You would need a bunch of these and big, the Tesla wheel however if designed correctly ZOOMS so fast it is loud. The master class is trying to depopulate. The last thing they want is cheap energy getting out to the masses so they can throw their chains off...

Any "free energy" device is a total waste of time. Unless you market instructions on how to build them; could make a good living off the gullible that way.

Even if you believe they are real, look at the dimensions and energy claims of any you seen on You-tube. Like spins a motor no-load. Scale up to what you need to make 10 kWh/day and compare cost to PV panels.

PV is cost effective except for people who can buy power from the grid for $0.10/kWh. For those of us with high utility rates, PV makes power for 1/5 or 1/20th the cost. Put your efforts into PV.

You would need a bunch of these and big, the Tesla wheel however if designed correctly ZOOMS so fast it is loud. The master class is trying to depopulate. The last thing they want is cheap energy getting out to the masses so they can throw their chains off...
If you want to throw your chains off, consider a "KW saved is a KW earned" and live it. Find the level that makes you comfortable not wasteful, and generate your own with proven methods like solar or hydro.

If you want to throw your chains off, consider a "KW saved is a KW earned" and live it. Find the level that makes you comfortable not wasteful, and generate your own with proven methods like solar or hydro.
Another one was the GENEPAX water car generator, they pulled it out in 2008 and unveiled it through Reuters but rumor has it that news organization is owned by God who owns all the central banks and it was never seen again. The Japanese lost WW2 so they are a conquered vessel like the rest of us. The Lord works in mysterious ways you know...

The Tesla wheel is real, the net has been changed and scrubbed over the last 10 to 15 years.

Just look how they locked the entire planet down for Covid, issueing the worlds money will give you this sort of power. They know this, this is why Lennon stated an exclusive credit monopoly will get you 90% of the way to communism and with digital money it is more like 100% if they pull it off. The US is supposed to be on a GOLD standard. They just sit back and laugh at the Sheeple as they have taken the world over..
You might have better luck convincing the flat earthers than you're going to have here.

Another one was the GENEPAX water car generator, they pulled it out in 2008 and unveiled it through Reuters but rumor has it that news organization is owned by God who owns all the central banks and it was never seen again. The Japanese lost WW2 so they are a conquered vessel like the rest of us. The Lord works in mysterious ways you know...
You're seeming very knowledgeable. Could you tell us about 5G cancer, Vaccines, Chemtrails & JFK? Don't make it too depressing though - I might go & jump off the edge of the earth.

Okay, then make one.
I was reading where Joe Biden signed an executive order shutting down the production and mining of Rare Earth metals in the US so we can no longer make the magnets. The masters are coming for the debt owed to them...

You're seeming very knowledgeable. Could you tell us about 5G cancer, Vaccines, Chemtrails & JFK? Don't make it too depressing though - I might go & jump off the edge of the earth.
I will tell you about JFK, he was trying to breakaway from the gangsters who have taken the planet over with a charter going back to the bank of England in 1694 to issue bills of credit from nothing. Last time I looked on Ebay you can get 2 and 5$ bills that were printed in 1963 that say United States Treasury and NO Federal Reserve. Lincoln did the same thing so they killed him as well. Also Jack was going to dismantle the CIA, stop the Vietnam war, and audit Israels nuclear capability. These were the main reasons. As far as vaccines just research where they can from and it tells all right there. The empire where the sun never sets just laughs at us idiots who believe anything we are told by the power structures they control...
As far as 5g goes it's rumored the world is being turned into a interstellar buffet for space monsters passing through this solar system so we are being slowly nuked to perfection. It's a franchise called " Monster's Buffet " owned by none other than Jabba The Hutt... He also is supposedly the one ordering the Jabs world wide to speed this all up.

Last edited:
I will tell you about JFK, he was trying to breakaway from the gangsters who have taken the planet over with a charter going back to the bank of England in 1694 to issue bills of credit from nothing. Last time I looked on Ebay you can get 2 and 5$ bills that were printed in 1963 that say United States Treasury and NO Federal Reserve. Lincoln did the same thing so they killed him as well. Also Jack was going to dismantle the CIA, stop the Vietnam war, and audit Israels nuclear capability. These were the main reasons. As far as vaccines just research where they can from and it tells all right there. The empire where the sun never sets just laughs at us idiots who believe anything we are told by the power structures they control...
You seemingly believe all this tosh. If you start posting relevant stuff I'll help. Any more nonsense & I'll report you & encourage others to do so. This is your opportunity to listen and learn... you won't 'convert' anyone here, they are too well grounded. 200 ohms or less typically.

Back