diy solar

diy solar

Hello all...First Post

Ancelb

Pleased to join. I am an Industrial Eng, 32 years now, with M.I.T. Electronics, 9 years and New product design, 10 years
Have done product development for battery regeneration in lead acid and NiMH /HEV chemistries. BASEL convention recognized and site visit performed.
Got a bunch of innovation & environmental awards as a result. Most recently (2021) from the UNDP (TT) for solar powered portable hydroponics with zero plumbing or wiring.
My new 24 hour turnaround HEV battery regeneration project is under consideration by the E.U. for funding in 2 weeks.

This 'hobbyist' project of mine might interest the members here: https://hackaday.io/project/25741-battery-desulfator-kit-tesla-12v-compatible
I am down converting my 'Ion hammer' commercial battery regeneration (Lead acid & NiMH) design to create a DiY 'kit' for interested folks. The focus of the kit will be in 6V & 12V lead acid batts. Got most of the kinks 'hammered' out. Working on an enclosure design. Will be happy to share at minimal cost in the coming weeks.
Sending to a first customer in Australia to do some 'in the field' testing this week.
I am in the Caribbean.:cool:

Back