diy solar

diy solar

Hello from Colorado.

Highway Hellion

Looking forward to learning from all you folks and a special thanks to Will for putting this all together.

Hey neighbor! Looking forward to seeing pics of your progress. What part of CO are you in? Telluride and Durango are a couple of my favorite places on earth.

Hey, you drove right past! I thought that was you! ?

I used to like to go camping in the Black Range when I lived in Las Cruces.

Mars

What the heck is there to do in Hillsboro?? I went to the apple festival there once-that was pretty neat.

Lovely Bosquecito, just across the Rio Grande from San Antonio.

I used to like to go camping in the Black Range when I lived in Las Cruces.

Mars
Yea this is pretty neat country, hanging out enjoying the peace and quiet while putting together my solar array, recently retired and easing into this new lifestyle.

You picked a good spot for it! I just finished upgrading to a still modest 400 watt system. If I can help out at all, please let me know.

You picked a good spot for it! I just finished upgrading to a still modest 400 watt system. If I can help out at all, please let me know.
Thanks I put a post in yesterday asking a question but nobody has responded to it. I was asking about integrating my solar with my RV

I'm very fixed. I have an RV but mostly I just lived in it while I built my cabin and got power going in it (all solar, off grid). I'll look for your question and answer it if I'm capable.

Back