diy solar

diy solar

help midnite solar 150 charger

gpower07

when i connected to the battery...it turn on and the 3 led lights flashing 5 to 6 times. turn off. the fan on for a second. display blank. anyone know what wrong with it?

Are you sure you put the battery pos and neg in the correct pos and neg terminal block positions and not in the PV position? They're right next to each other and easy to mix up. If everything is correct according to my manual, try to do a 'hardware factory restore'.

BTW, this is in the wrong forum area so not many may see it.

Last edited:
Are you sure you put the battery pos and neg in the correct pos and neg terminal block positions and not in the PV position? They're right next to each other and easy to mix up. If everything is correct according to my manual, try to do a 'hardware factory restore'.

BTW, this is in the wrong forum area so not many may see it.
I did the factory reset. Still nothing

Can you find a generic car battery and hook up to it? The batt voltage is supposed to be 12 to 72V input so anything will do.
Looks like a call to tech support is in order.

i have a 24v lithium battery pack...and it work on my midnite kid...it power up...just the lcd blank.

It connect to the pc app.and I can ready all the setting. So now, I think the lcd is no good. The controller is good.

Back