diy solar

diy solar

Help needed! DEYE Inverter does not register current values.

RBEL

I am currently facing a situation, which has left me dumbfounded.
I hope that someone here has some experience with this kind of an issue.
My inverter does not register the PV current, so I can't get any power from the solar panels into my system.

I have connected the following PV strings to the 3phase, 12kW DEYE inverter:

PV1 (first one): 10x 195Wp panels (Vmp = 36.6 V; Voc = 45.5 V), where I measure 423.9 VDC coming out of the string (without connecting the inverter)
PV1 (other one): 10x 195Wp panels (Vmp = 36.6 V; Voc = 45.4 V), where I measure 450.6 VDC coming out of the string (without connecting the inverter)
PV2 9x 430Wp panels (Vmp = 31.88 V; Voc = 38.49 V), where I measure 334.7 VDC coming out of the string (without connecting the inverter)

However, the inverter does not register the PV current.
If we look at the main screen of the inverter and click on the PV icon, we see the following:

Power: 0W;
PV1-V: 432V
PV1-I: 0.0A
PV1-P: 0W

PV2-V: 336V
PV2-I: 0.0A
PV2-P: 0W

The LEDs DC, AC and Normal are all on green. No error codes.

In the first few seconds it seems that the power shows up on the main screen of the inverter, but after about 5-10 sec it just goes back down to 0W.
I tested all PV connections, the disconnect switch is in the ON position.
What have I done wrong? And how to solve it?

I am currently facing a situation, which has left me dumbfounded.
I hope that someone here has some experience with this kind of an issue.
My inverter does not register the PV current, so I can't get any power from the solar panels into my system.

I have connected the following PV strings to the 3phase, 12kW DEYE inverter:

PV1 (first one): 10x 195Wp panels (Vmp = 36.6 V; Voc = 45.5 V), where I measure 423.9 VDC coming out of the string (without connecting the inverter)
PV1 (other one): 10x 195Wp panels (Vmp = 36.6 V; Voc = 45.4 V), where I measure 450.6 VDC coming out of the string (without connecting the inverter)
PV2 9x 430Wp panels (Vmp = 31.88 V; Voc = 38.49 V), where I measure 334.7 VDC coming out of the string (without connecting the inverter)

However, the inverter does not register the PV current.
If we look at the main screen of the inverter and click on the PV icon, we see the following:

Power: 0W;
PV1-V: 432V
PV1-I: 0.0A
PV1-P: 0W

PV2-V: 336V
PV2-I: 0.0A
PV2-P: 0W

The LEDs DC, AC and Normal are all on green. No error codes.

In the first few seconds it seems that the power shows up on the main screen of the inverter, but after about 5-10 sec it just goes back down to 0W.
I tested all PV connections, the disconnect switch is in the ON position.
What have I done wrong? And how to solve it?
did you request a firmware update ?
your voltages seem to be plenty high enough ( although these can go up to 800v for solar ) ...

also , what is the SOC of your batteries, dan have you ticked the box to export to the grid ?

for our american friends : this is the same as my 12k 3 phase Sunsynks, and the sol-ark 15K

Back