diy solar

diy solar

Help needed for felicity inverter and eifi pro03 communication

AlikA

Hello,

i installed recently at home a felicity 5KW inverter IVEM5048 with WiFi Pro 03 module and felicity Li Battery 8 7KWH LBPA48170.
I need help please with the below inquiry

I am having a communication problem between the inverter and the Wifi Pro 03 module; i used the serial/RJ45 cable that came with the inverter and connected it between the inverter and the wifi module. I followed all the steps of configuration, and i have a successful configuration and all 4 Leds are lighting on in the module; but the problem is that i still can't see the inverter in the list of devices in the Smartess app, it is giving me that there is No online devices. I tried different wifi networks with mo success.

I also tried the watch power app, but same result. The wifi module is online but can't see the inverter.

Could you please advise what could be the possible reason? Is there any setting that should be done in the inverter?

Last edited:
Hi,

Do you also have the battery COM to RS485 cable installed?

If so remove it and setup the battery as USE and put the charge voltage to 55.2v and cutoff to 48v.

Hope it works for you.

Hello,

i installed recently at home a felicity 5KW inverter IVEM5048 with WiFi Pro 03 module and felicity Li Battery 8 7KWH LBPA48170.
I need help please with the below inquiry

I am having a communication problem between the inverter and the Wifi Pro 03 module; i used the serial/RJ45 cable that came with the inverter and connected it between the inverter and the wifi module. I followed all the steps of configuration, and i have a successful configuration and all 4 Leds are lighting on in the module; but the problem is that i still can't see the inverter in the list of devices in the Smartess app, it is giving me that there is No online devices. I tried different wifi networks with mo success.

I also tried the watch power app, but same result. The wifi module is online but can't see the inverter.

Could you please advise what could be the possible reason? Is there any setting that should be done in the inverter?
Hello I have exactly same problem. I dont have a battery or panels connected. Just loads to learn the inverter. Did you solve your issue? Br Mike

Back