diy solar

diy solar

Help with solax triple power battery

wossy

I have noticed in the last couple days my solax x1 has switched to idel and the solax triple power battery status light is flashing orange every 4 second. The x1 has also disconnected from the Internet but noticed in the pass month I had a bat volt fault and a bus volt fault. Far as I can tell the orange light flashing means bms fault but can see eny answers online. Thanks in advance for eny help. Wish I found this forum sooner when I installed the system haha .

I have noticed in the last couple days my solax x1 has switched to idel and the solax triple power battery status light is flashing orange every 4 second. The x1 has also disconnected from the Internet but noticed in the pass month I had a bat volt fault and a bus volt fault. Far as I can tell the orange light flashing means bms fault but can see eny answers online. Thanks in advance for eny help. Wish I found this forum sooner when I installed the system haha .

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231118_223034_SolaxCloud~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20231118_223034_SolaxCloud~2.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20231118_223644_SolaxCloud.jpg
    Screenshot_20231118_223644_SolaxCloud.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 2
Not sure if my problem was the same as yours, but I had several bat volts faults earlier in the year which tripped my X3. I could discharge the battery a little by using the "force discharge" setting, then allowing PV to recharge the battery. Sure enough - another bat volts fault just below full charge, several times. It turned out the volts monitoring threshold was set too tight in the inverter firmware. An update fixed it. Suggest you talk to Solax support if your problem sounds similar, though you will need to fix the internet connection issue first

Solax support normally reply within a day or two. Reboot the inverter with a cold start ie turn off DC and AC and wait a few mins for the capacitors to discharge and then turn back on to try to get the internet link back up.

Back